Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick lunch time, just for the hell of it poll...

All expense paid vacation to check out either....

Halibut Cove, Alaska
67226163.jpg

or

Dry Tortugas, Florida
fort-jeff-aerial-by-ron-yeany.jpg

Which would you take? :baked:

Halibut Cove, Alaska
67226163.jpg

or

Dry Tortugas, Florida

Fla!

Halibut Cove, Alaska
67226163.jpg

or

Dry Tortugas, Florida

I go to the keys every year so I'm picking Alaska for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This message is a little late for my Aussie mates but here goes for the rest of ya's..............
:welcome: and :friday:. After @trailanimal :snow3: got to the village he noticed a sign:welcome: to the :dancer:bar. Being :vibe: he decided to
check it out :drool:. It also had a :hookah: lounge that was :cool1:. Soon he was seen :woody:but because he is an old:biker: type he knew
he needed a :tonic:first. After that :superhero:status :hippy:he wanted to get his face into some :glutton:(no profanity here).
He approached :CSR:can you hook me up:hula:. :shrug:. Then stealing a :peek: and a :kiss: he was :devil:. Then :holymoly:she
had :angel:followed @trailanimal :snow2: also. She :blahblah: till trail said:hurry:. He finished in the village:cheers: and then
:snow3: back to :soak:. :bong::bong::bong: then :zen:. Then :pighug: started. Well what about the :dancer:bar. Trail said
I did it for :love:. Maybe I could learn something new:shrug:. Try this :condom:. :bummer:. Maybe I just :crisps: (her):grrr1: and :bong::bong::bong:.
:snooze: :poof: :growing::size::LikeWeed:(her):grrr1:. And they all lived happily ever after.
That is my story and I am sticking to it.....WPoD

Oh heck every one needs a change now and then. Fla...hope its not too crowded:biggrin:

Halibut Cove, Alaska
67226163.jpg

or

Dry Tortugas, Florida

I go to the keys every year so I'm picking Alaska for sure.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
See,now im jelly..thats where i wanna live..not ( necessarily)the pic but anywhere in FLA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back