Friday March 10th
7pm Eastern
6pm Central
5pm Mountain
4pm Pacific
3pm Alaska
12pm GMT
image.gif

Anyone notice the white light seems dominate over the purple light. I want a monster like yours @budelee. Good Luck you skilled DIY cob builder.

Note: Put this pic also in the LED section somewhere so folks can see the comparison of lights next to each other.:headbang:
It could be a good comparison for coverage!!!

Where did everyone go? I have some weed I'll smoke if you guys will hang out with me.
b909c000bca0f3dcec4de91481a47c23.jpg

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Haha I always say the same thing..."buddy put your weed away...I have more than enough for both of us to smoke!!"

@budelee - hahaha nice man....that's a badass old school planer there!!

Haha I always say the same thing..."buddy put your weed away...I have more than enough for both of us to smoke!!"

@budelee - hahaha nice man....that's a badass old school planer there!!
I feel like a dick saying that to my friends but I do it lol. Now I'm trying to get all my close friends growing. I just put together 5 lights to give away to friends to get them growing. I hate seeing my friends spend money on shit weed.

I feel like a dick saying that to my friends but I do it lol. Now I'm trying to get all my close friends growing. I just put together 5 lights to give away to friends to get them growing. I hate seeing my friends spend money on shit weed.

My friends that know me, know I am one generous son of a bitch. Only a true prick would be stingy when they have 21 varieties of bud and 4 different kinds of hash to smoke!! :D

My friends that know me, know I am one generous son of a bitch. Only a true prick would be stingy when they have 21 varieties of bud and 4 different kinds of hash to smoke!! :D
Damn dude, you be weed rich lol.

Aint that the truth !! About the planer, my first project of the day was to get that moved for liquidation..it took 6 guys to get it on the pallet!! In 8 years ive used it twice cause wrong parts were ordered..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back