Status
Not open for further replies.
@Rebel So I noticed another personalized badge gone (Habs no bs and the afn moonshiners ) , So if mine are going going gone... I guess we will see all the personalized badges deleted or is this directed at a limited few? I see others still have individual badges just curious how it works?

@Rebel So I noticed another personalized badge gone (Habs no bs and the afn moonshiners ) , So if mine are going going gone... I guess we will see all the personalized badges deleted or is this directed at a limited few? I see others still have individual badges just curious how it works?

Its nothing personal. We have no moonshining section or thread (that I'm aware of) so I deleted it. I thought you had another personalized so I thought I'd leave you one out of 3... I will return the no bs badge.

There were a few that had more than one. I cut a lot of them. Derek, Eye, Trail,... A few I can't recall at the moment. Clockworks Sans Light badge i cut. We are trying to stay vendor specific. And to site related content. Again nothing personal. However I can return your no bs badge. As far as I know everyone else understood what I was doing. I made it clear most custom badges were being deleted. For those that had more than one I cut all but one. I thought that was more than fair.

:pass:

We troll for salmon, bro. Not at Halibut Cove but down in Southeast AK. There's a picture or two toward the end of my soil thread.

I've watched vids of some of the Salmon runs in the estuaries. Looked like a demolition derby.:rofl: I've seen the same here in schools of dolphin ( Mahi Mahi, Dorado )

Hey @mephisto What do you make of this ?? Must be at least worth a free seed . :rofl:
DSCN0873.JPG

Hey @mephisto What do you make of this ?? Must be at least worth a free seed . :rofl:View attachment 710647

Looks like something from a 1940's newsreel if black and white.
" And Mr. Churchill was happy to accept this little gift from the Hemp Growers For Victory on Her Majesties behalf.. Keep it up boys, the navy needs that rope"
full

Her majesty commented with a hardy "Rep for me gems".

Last edited:
Looks like something from a 1940's newsreel if black and white.
" And Mr. Churchill was happy to accept this little gift from the Hemp Growers For Victory on Her Majesties behalf.. Keep it up boys, the navy needs that rope"
full

Her majesty commented with a hardy "Rep for me gems".
Your not old enough to remember the 40's . :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back