Status
Not open for further replies.
If there's ever any question
image.jpeg

GOooood morning AFN!!!!

Arts and crafts day here...finished up all my little fabric nursery pots this morning. Haven't done a real measurement, but I'd guestimate around a half gallon or so each in size.

:woohoo:

IMG_3503.JPG

This message is a little late for my Aussie mates but here goes for the rest of ya's..............
:welcome: and :friday:. After @trailanimal :snow3: got to the village he noticed a sign:welcome: to the :dancer:bar. Being :vibe: he decided to
check it out :drool:. It also had a :hookah: lounge that was :cool1:. Soon he was seen :woody:but because he is an old:biker: type he knew
he needed a :tonic:first. After that :superhero:status :hippy:he wanted to get his face into some :glutton:(no profanity here).
He approached :CSR:can you hook me up:hula:. :shrug:. Then stealing a :peek: and a :kiss: he was :devil:. Then :holymoly:she
had :angel:followed @trailanimal :snow2: also. She :blahblah: till trail said:hurry:. He finished in the village:cheers: and then
:snow3: back to :soak:. :bong::bong::bong: then :zen:. Then :pighug: started. Well what about the :dancer:bar. Trail said
I did it for :love:. Maybe I could learn something new:shrug:. Try this :condom:. :bummer:. Maybe I just :crisps: (her):grrr1: and :bong::bong::bong:.
:snooze: :poof: :growing::size::LikeWeed:(her):grrr1:. And they all lived happily ever after.
That is my story and I am sticking to it.....WPoD
she said her name was Trudy
that she loved me truly
jogged to the clinic
and fisted the condom barrel

Good travel day to the village, returned with overflowing sled load. Taiga camp in a tired but happy place today! While cruising to the village a small band of cow and calf caribou passed me on the trail, about 50' from me and my sno-go. Exciting!
P1030925.JPG

Good travel day to the village, returned with overflowing sled load. Taiga camp in a tired but happy place today! While cruising to the village a small band of cow and calf caribou passed me on the trail, about 50' from me and my sno-go. Exciting!View attachment 710860
Ah yes an Alaskan goes to the P.O. !

If you guys didn't know, I been on a tolerance break for like a week now haven't smoke any hash!! Kinda hard because I love the stone but I found some kill delivery service intel I can get my harvest routine going. Picked me up a Flavor Pack Oz (is what I call it) and got another eighth for free. Man I love variety, reason I'm always gonna grow Multi strains at once. I'm hoping this Oz last me 3 weeks to a month. It would save a shit ton of money and bring down my tolerance like I want. Either way I hated not being able to get a herb buzz always just smoked for flavor but I waited all day to smoke bud once i ran out of hash and finally got a decent stone off the kill herb, so I figured I'd get use to smoking bongs again and lower my tolerance by just smoking weed for a while. There my little ramble lmfao damn Super Glue!
(All this weed is Straight Gas)
Hope everyone's weekends starting off great!
Stay Red Eyed!
AT
ef6bb15f8158029d192325138da0e2a9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back