Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck with your interview bro. I hope you get where you are happy

Thanks man. For the record, I've done 6 months on the prison toilet. No fun bro
no its not!!! kinda get weird looks and questions when the other prisoners fing our your "story" you know im sayin.. there like bro im sorry you gotta be all up in here!!!

Good luck with your interview bro. I hope you get where you are happy

well im happy man I got the AFN.. that means you!! I wish I knew were eye was but people have stuff to do.. star is ok she is just family busy!!

Its nice to relax in the live stoners.. not to many people in here its kinda chill

no its not!!! kinda get weird looks and questions when the other prisoners fing our your "story" you know im sayin.. there like bro im sorry you gotta be all up in here!!!
Ha. For real man. I've done years. My childhood was prison. I grew up hard. Now I'm soft. I hope this cannabis movement will help our brothers. I've lost so many to heroin. Life is so ugly

Ha. For real man. I've done years. My childhood was prison. I grew up hard. Now I'm soft. I hope this cannabis movement will help our brothers. I've lost so many to heroin. Life is so ugly
yea your right but do not dwell on your past when its the future that matters.. use your past experiences.. Use all that bad as a learning tool for whats going to happen to you that you dont know about yet!!
In other words stay sober and be ready for it!!! change is coming... :d5:

well im happy man I got the AFN.. that means you!! I wish I knew were eye was but people have stuff to do.. star is ok she is just family busy!!

Its nice to relax in the live stoners.. not to many people in here its kinda chill
Yeah, I saw star updated her journal. Eye has me worried. She was always here. I try not to get "attached " to people here. It's really tough when someone is so kind , gentle, and good hearted. That's something that isn't very common, where I come from. Internet or not, I believe people show their real self. Sometimes more than real life.

Yeah, I saw star updated her journal. Eye has me worried. She was always here. I try not to get "attached " to people here. It's really tough when someone is so kind , gentle, and good hearted. That's something that isn't very common, where I come from. Internet or not, I believe people show their real self. Sometimes more than real life.
yea over the years i have seen many come and go.. But I will tell ya 99% of the time its family reasons.. one thing or another... its life!!

yea your right but do not dwell on your past when its the future that matters.. use your past experiences.. Use all that bad as a learning tool for whats going to happen to you that you dont know about yet!!
In other words stay sober and be ready for it!!! change is coming... :d5:
Thanks man. Sobriety had nothing to do with my downfalls in life. I do keep it way kewler than my young years. I getting old man. I've calmed down immensely. My young life is another life. I'm good.

Im not down on myself. I'm down for the people I love, who can't crawl back up. I associate with a lot of addicts. A lot. I try to help when I can. I ha e a bed. I have food. I have love. It's up to them.
I do appreciate your wisdom. I appreciate your words.
I have so much love to give but some prefer to go the other route. I understand. I've been there. Done that. I don't do AA,

For me i just come and relax smoke pot and forget about the world wile im here on the AFN... talk to good people.. sure they may leave in 3 months but its the way it works..
folks come here for soooo many reasons... the AFN reminds me that there is still some good in human's It reminds me that we can all work together all for the same goal.. thats why this site is a great site.
because of it own members,...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back