Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, I hope those co s aren't to close. I might be stoned right now but I've been thinking they are pretty powerful and might need a bit more space between.
They are spaced at 12" apart..hope thats good

I need to dedicate myself to watching the DIY cobs. I've been slacking
The build on em was a challenge for my first one (this one)..im ready to do another when i save a few bucks..i have some freebie meanwell drivers( 100$ saved right there)!!

They are spaced at 12" apart..hope thats good
Hey bro, Im sure your fine. I know you nuilt that with help from people that know more about it than I will ever know.

It looked closer than 12". My light, Pacific Lights Concept CX300, I believe the cobs are to close. It's good to see the recommended distance is 12".

I'll go take a look at the distance in mine, which I think may be to close

Hey bro, Im sure your fine. I know you nuilt that with help from people that know more about it than I will ever know.

It looked closer than 12". My light, Pacific Lights Concept CX300, I believe the cobs are to close. It's good to see the recommended distance is 12".

I'll go take a look at the distance in mine, which I think may be to close
Yup i listened closely and asked many many questions,prolly the same ones over and over,the DIY guys help everybody with an interest,plenty good folks over there!! Stop in and say hi to em,they'll fix ya up,tag me in when you do and i'll follow along..

Okay @budlee. My light has 6 cobs. 3 cobs are 8" and those 3 cobs are 11" once a from the next. I honestly think they are to close. NO plant has been able to handle the recommended 18" from this light. It has been a serious learning curve.
Whoa!! 18" i have another smaller reg LED and the recommended is 30" in veg..im thinking ill have to hang this one at 35-40" ,learning curves suck but i'll be set after this cause i wint be using HID anymore...

Yup i listened closely and asked many many questions,prolly the same ones over and over,the DIY guys help everybody with an interest,plenty good folks over there!! Stop in and say hi to em,they'll fix ya up,tag me in when you do and i'll follow along..
Haha. Oh man...I would love to. I have so much on my plate right now. I can't wait till I can play. Right now, I can't. Right now, I'm taking a few moments to myself. After this, it's all about someone else.

Some day man...some day

Whoa!! 18" i have another smaller reg LED and the recommended is 30" in veg..im thinking ill have to hang this one at 35-40" ,learning curves suck but i'll be set after this cause i wint be using HID anymore...
The 18" was the flowering recommendations. Veg rec. Was 36+". I've been keeping seedlings no closer than 48". And let them be the judge, how much light they want. Some strains like more, some less. I'm flower, I keep it at 24". That is usually borderline safe

35- 40" is recommended for veg? My light would make midgets at that distance. Hmmm. I paid with blood for this light and have to learn on my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back