Status
Not open for further replies.
16996410_1387921081338468_2138828757362738809_n.jpg

Rebel!! Long time no see... Check this out.. I built my own COB lamp witht the help of the guys in the DIY threadView attachment 708154sunlightView attachment 708156coblightView attachment 708155full lamp shot!!! Woot woot( doing the pizza dance!)

Dude!! You gotta teach me how to build one!!! Massive massive rep slap for that!! Very impressive my friend!

wild berry brambles?

Yes indeed!! Red and dark red/purple

This is great! I also spent the weekend in the woods with the fam.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Its the best therapy... Nature and Pot :smoking:

Dude!! You gotta teach me how to build one!!! Massive massive rep slap for that!! Very impressive my friend!

Yes indeed!! Red and dark red/purple

Its the best therapy... Nature and Pot :smoking:
The first is always the worst,i'll show ya what i know,but all the guys over there go way above and beyond to help out...lets do eet!! How bout a little Maiden to mark the occasion!! Up the Irons !! muchos gracias for major slap hand!!

:d5: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup: Awesome stuff Reb! Your 'hood is a surprisingly busy place- :rofl: ...and a good sign of a pretty healthy ecosystem with all that cast stopping by for the photo' op'! Good gawds, jasper should be name Goodyear-- the Blimp! :crying:... too funny, you got your kitty too! ... great shot of the coywolf- :biggrin: ...speaking of which, I gotta go check in on my bros' kitty now... check you latah at the Coffee Shop! :pass:

>>. :jawdrop: holy poop tea Bud-E! --you opening a damn tanning salon? :vibe: :haha:-- takes a lot to get through all that hair, ay? :funny: ... excellent toy my friend, drop an unlit shot so we can see the build,.... :hump:

:d5: :clapper::clapper::clapper: :thumbsup: Awesome stuff Reb! Your 'hood is a surprisingly busy place- :rofl: ...and a good sign of a pretty healthy ecosystem with all that cast stopping by for the photo' op'! Good gawds, jasper should be name Goodyear-- the Blimp! :crying:... too funny, you got your kitty too! ... great shot of the coywolf- :biggrin: ...speaking of which, I gotta go check in on my bros' kitty now... check you latah at the Coffee Shop! :pass:

>>. :jawdrop: holy poop tea Bud-E! --you opening a damn tanning salon? :vibe: :haha:-- takes a lot to get through all that hair, ay? :funny: ... excellent toy my friend, drop an unlit shot so we can see the build,.... :hump:
Ill get lots of Vit D from the lamp cause im down there so much!! Heres a shot still being built..its 3'wide and 4' long,i reeally need the 16 sf to grow in..the 600w HID just didnt cut it,ive pushed em to the limit for three years now by growing 6 plants under them and struggling
image.jpeg
ohh shi* ill have to put sun block on the ole chrome dome.. Bwahahaha

Ill get lots of Vit D from the lamp cause im down there so much!! Heres a shot still being built..its 3'wide and 4' long,i reeally need the 16 sf to grow in..the 600w HID just didnt cut it,ive pushed em to the limit for three years now by growing 6 plants under them and strugglingView attachment 708322 ohh shi* ill have to put sun block on the ole chrome dome.. Bwahahaha

Wow this is awesome man! Nice job, the girls are gonna go ape for it.

Put on your sunscreen and glasses! :cools:

The first is always the worst,i'll show ya what i know,but all the guys over there go way above and beyond to help out...lets do eet!! How bout a little Maiden to mark the occasion!! Up the Irons !! muchos gracias for major slap hand!!

Love me some Iron of The Maiden

Ill get lots of Vit D from the lamp cause im down there so much!! Heres a shot still being built..its 3'wide and 4' long,i reeally need the 16 sf to grow in..the 600w HID just didnt cut it,ive pushed em to the limit for three years now by growing 6 plants under them and strugglingView attachment 708322 ohh shi* ill have to put sun block on the ole chrome dome.. Bwahahaha
I need to dedicate myself to watching the DIY cobs. I've been slacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back