Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon stoners!! What's good today? I'm halfway thru a pineapple express joint. Weather report from the heart of Appalachia is 42 degrees with a slight biting wind at 7 miles per hour. Sun beaming and the shadows are getting longer...

WP_20170226_001.jpg

Went for a hike day before yesterday and picked up my game cam after 3 months out back. Fox, Deer, Coywolves, Turkeys, Possums, biggest Coon you'd ever see in your life.. Random dogs lol even my cat hahaha

Here's the money shot
WP_20170224_001.jpg

I love living in the woods...

Afternoon stoners!! What's good today? I'm halfway thru a pineapple express joint. Weather report from the heart of Appalachia is 42 degrees with a slight biting wind at 7 miles per hour. Sun beaming and the shadows are getting longer...

View attachment 708096

Went for a hike day before yesterday and picked up my game cam after 3 months out back. Fox, Deer, Coywolves, Turkeys, Possums, biggest Coon you'd ever see in your life.. Random dogs lol even my cat hahaha

Here's the money shot
View attachment 708099

I love living in the woods...
cheers Reb. Woods are looking lovely, wild critter pics!, what kind battery in the cam?

Ever see Coon THIS BIG?!
View attachment 708100

I need one of those cameras. I'll show y'all some raccoons pics when the peaches come in. Last good crop saw a dozen coons in one tree. This year the problems look like voles and grubs are back. Time to order some predatory nematodes again.

Duracell Quantum. I get a 36 pack at Sam's club for $18.. They are the best you can get other then ProCell. Also made by Duracell. The batts were only half drained. From Nov 15 to Feb 24. 1132 pics. Lol card was full.

Here's the batts
WP_20170226_002.jpg

I need one of those cameras. I'll show y'all some raccoons pics when the peaches come in. Last good crop saw a dozen coons in one tree. This year the problems look like voles and grubs are back. Time to order some predatory nematodes again.

We love coons too. That is big daddy Jasper lol he and Roxy have been living behind our house for 6 years now. They have 3-4 babies each spring/summer and feed them here the entire time. Our property is like a sanctuary.

That is a SpyPoint. Great camera. Work horse. I got it off AM a Zon years back

Thats some well maintained woods. I have acres of privet and honeysuckle to clean up before I am happy with the health of my forest. I got here and it was severely overgrown. It took me two years to dig out the house and yard. I've hand cleared and pulled out with my truck about 3 acres of large and small invasives and seems like it never ends. I'm pretty damn happy to see some good trees coming back in though.

We have 98% white oak. Most favored firewood round here. Smells amazing when burned. We sit in 3 acres IN the woods lol and there's a 2500 acre farm behind us so nothing but woods forever until you hit the power line right of way.

Briar bushes and pricker bushes here are what basically throw up all over round here. Honeysuckle tends to stay on the creek banks and sides of ravines. Swampgrass/pompous grass takes over quickly as well

We have 98% white oak. Most favored firewood round here. Smells amazing when burned. We sit in 3 acres IN the woods lol and there's a 2500 acre farm behind us so nothing but woods forever until you hit the power line right of way.

Briar bushes and pricker bushes here are what basically throw up all over round here. Honeysuckle tends to stay on the creek banks and sides of ravines. Swampgrass/pompous grass takes over quickly as well
Rebel!! Long time no see... Check this out.. I built my own COB lamp witht the help of the guys in the DIY thread
image.jpeg
sunlight
image.jpeg
coblight
image.jpeg
full lamp shot!!! Woot woot( doing the pizza dance!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back