Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt many here have ever heard of Bix Biederbecke. Bix was a true protege, playing the piano by ear at age 5. He was completely self taught on the cornet and had he not died so young, his influence would likely have rivaled that of Louis Armstrong. Ninety years after it was recorded, 'Sorry' still stands the test of time and is a testament of the talent of Bix. His playing on the ride out chorus still gives me goose bumps.

thanks for the musical roots, again
cheers Muddy and peaceful day to you

bizzard again today, pic out the window, past 50' nothing, no tundra no mountains, only snow and wind, warm and stoned and enjoying my day
P1030983.JPG

bizzard again today, pic out the window, past 50' nothing, no tundra no mountains, only snow and wind, warm and stoned and enjoying my dayView attachment 707999

Wow. What a contrast between your day and mine.... Here's what's in my window today. This Pic is a bit misleading, it DID hard freeze here last night.... but Damn, stay warm friend!

_IGP0277.JPG

Good morning!

If anyone is interested, I have started a report on pure CBD isolate, in the medical forum. I dosed about 45 minutes ago, and so far so good. I'll write more as the experience develops.

I would post a picture of the snow we got last night, but my phone takes horrible macro shots! LOL.

I don't miss the blizzards up north, but I do miss the lullaby of howling winds.

Wow. What a contrast between your day and mine.... Here's what's in my window today. This Pic is a bit misleading, it DID hard freeze here last night.... but Damn, stay warm friend!

View attachment 708041
cheers!, well, it's warm, +30, but a few days ago it was -50! So, even though lots of snow and big wind making big drifts, it's taking almost no firewood to make the cabin too hot, windows open snow blowing in, nice and chill again, lol

Good morning!

If anyone is interested, I have started a report on pure CBD isolate, in the medical forum. I dosed about 45 minutes ago, and so far so good. I'll write more as the experience develops.

I would post a picture of the snow we got last night, but my phone takes horrible macro shots! LOL.

I don't miss the blizzards up north, but I do miss the lullaby of howling winds.
oh yeah, live stoner report! We want this info! Put a link in your threat in your signature and where ever you post and mention CBD Isolate and people be going,,,,,yes yes yes....they can click the link and be right there. Me, I'll cruise medical and check it out
cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back