Status
Not open for further replies.
Duuuuhooohooodes.......I just had my mind blown in the coco section.....3-5x waterings per day....don't put clean ph'd water through every other watering.....I'm a newbie and what I have learned so far just got turned on its head.......I'm loving [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] guys.....bit confused now though lol
:holymoly::bravo:

Duuuuhooohooodes.......I just had my mind blown in the coco section.....3-5x waterings per day....don't put clean ph'd water through every other watering.....I'm a newbie and what I have learned so far just got turned on its head.......I'm loving [HASHTAG]#afn[/HASHTAG] guys.....bit confused now though lol
Take what you read in the coco section then head on over to the autopot section and have your mind fully blown.

I doubt many here have ever heard of Bix Biederbecke. Bix was a true protege, playing the piano by ear at age 5. He was completely self taught on the cornet and had he not died so young, his influence would likely have rivaled that of Louis Armstrong. Ninety years after it was recorded, 'Sorry' still stands the test of time and is a testament of the talent of Bix. His playing on the ride out chorus still gives me goose bumps.

monday.jpg

cheers live stoner!
keep reading and asking questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back