Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey I dont know if this is any use to anyone but I wanted to pass it on. Like many I am on City water and like many I have been plagued by chlorine. I recently purchased a $20 carbon filter for my shower tap too try and alleviate frizzy hair days with my girls. Well, I started to use it for this grow as well and the ppms have been in the sub 100 out of the tap. That is a nice change and it seems to be apparent in the plants.

So If RO is out of reach this might be a nice addition. And you could twist one of these onto a 1/2 fixture on any tap and have a water station directly where you are working. Thats the direction that I am headed.

Life in the city man! I have a few days off and just hit the flower switch on the led! 5 weeks to go on this Mephisto Chemdoggin and see these girls plump up! I am excited to run the mephisto double grape next! Cant wait for that run!
do you have a thread to check out chemgoggin?

16938732_10155091814509962_3603731641014559710_n.jpg
_IGP0276.JPG

I got a freeze on tonight.

Quick update. 12 days ago this girl was looking horrible. Now, not too shabby. Maybe 3ish weeks left on her, would be my uneducated guess. Any others?

angle1.jpg angle2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back