Status
Not open for further replies.
Duracell Quantum. I get a 36 pack at Sam's club for $18.. They are the best you can get other then ProCell. Also made by Duracell. The batts were only half drained. From Nov 15 to Feb 24. 1132 pics. Lol card was full.

Here's the batts
View attachment 708130
good longevity, at your relatively mild temps, would work for me spring summer and fall, fun to see what comes by

@budelee , your clone looking the part!
P1030802.JPG

We have 98% white oak. Most favored firewood round here. Smells amazing when burned. We sit in 3 acres IN the woods lol and there's a 2500 acre farm behind us so nothing but woods forever until you hit the power line right of way.

Briar bushes and pricker bushes here are what basically throw up all over round here. Honeysuckle tends to stay on the creek banks and sides of ravines. Swampgrass/pompous grass takes over quickly as well
wild berry brambles?

Come on down and have yourself a peak at many of the sites finest plants, and dried buds in the monthly Plant of the Month, and Bud of the Month Contests. We need voters, so stop by, drop some votes, and show your support!! Hopefully next month it is your plant we are voting on, so check out the rules for next months submissions!

Afternoon stoners!! What's good today? I'm halfway thru a pineapple express joint. Weather report from the heart of Appalachia is 42 degrees with a slight biting wind at 7 miles per hour. Sun beaming and the shadows are getting longer...

View attachment 708096

Went for a hike day before yesterday and picked up my game cam after 3 months out back. Fox, Deer, Coywolves, Turkeys, Possums, biggest Coon you'd ever see in your life.. Random dogs lol even my cat hahaha

Here's the money shot
View attachment 708099

I love living in the woods...
This is great! I also spent the weekend in the woods with the fam.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back