Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning @Feenix
Never been in the military Feenix and never had any desire to be , right after I learned they use real bullets . :biggrin:
I just learned the Canadian Government is paying me $ 16000.00 a year to sit on my ass and grow pot . :haha: I wonder if they know .:rofl: Can't beat that for an government job .:thumbsup:

Good Morning @Feenix
Never been in the military Feenix and never had any desire to be , right after I learned they use real bullets . :biggrin:
I just learned the Canadian Government is paying me $ 16000.00 a year to sit on my ass and grow pot . :haha: I wonder if they know .:rofl: Can't beat that for an government job .:thumbsup:

No you can't beat that! Way to go Canada. I hope they know, that would be even better.

I joined up to learn a few things. I was floundering, and I didn't have much drive in life. I decided to change that,so I joined the military to find some self discipline and drive. Surprisingly it worked. It was like having a savings account that you are not allowed to take money out of, and at the end of all the crap and pain, I had many riches. I would never do it again! that's for sure.

Just yesterday at dunkin donuts getting cofee. The barista asked which branch I was in, I told him, he said...

"I'm glad people serve, but I wish they would take the core lessons and values they learn back into the civilian life. so many just expect stuff"

some of us woulda been pissed...

I said " I sure as hell do live the code, and there's something you should know. There are all kinds of people out there, and most of them are selfish. It's the same with Vets, some of us join for what we can get out of it, and a few join for what we bring. I think those stolen valor assholes your talking about are the former.

That's dance music if you care to . :biggrin:

Good Morning @Feenix

I had volunteered to get out of a court beef. Got to court and they actually thanked me for getting involved and dropped everything, Got to the draft board accepting Nam and raised my hand when they asked if anyone had been in trouble. Sat on a bench all day, then they sent us home.
I hummed Alice's Restaurant for weeks.
roflcrying.gif

:pass:

I had volunteered to get out of a court beef. Got to court and they actually thanked me for getting involved and dropped everything, Got to the draft board accepting Nam and raised my hand when they asked if anyone had been in trouble. Sat on a bench all day, then they sent us home.
I hummed Alice's Restaurant for weeks.
roflcrying.gif

:pass:
I was the right age for the Korean War I was also the right age for wine , women and song . Guess which one was the winner , I don't volunteer for nuttin . Show me the $$$$$$ . :toke:

Last edited:
No you can't beat that! Way to go Canada. I hope they know, that would be even better.

I joined up to learn a few things. I was floundering, and I didn't have much drive in life. I decided to change that,so I joined the military to find some self discipline and drive. Surprisingly it worked. It was like having a savings account that you are not allowed to take money out of, and at the end of all the crap and pain, I had many riches. I would never do it again! that's for sure.

Just yesterday at dunkin donuts getting cofee. The barista asked which branch I was in, I told him, he said...

"I'm glad people serve, but I wish they would take the core lessons and values they learn back into the civilian life. so many just expect stuff"

some of us woulda been pissed...

I said " I sure as hell do live the code, and there's something you should know. There are all kinds of people out there, and most of them are selfish. It's the same with Vets, some of us join for what we can get out of it, and a few join for what we bring. I think those stolen valor assholes your talking about are the former.

Not to at all lessen my gratitude for them going when called, many of the reservists sent over there, some for years, wouldn't have joined had they imagined Iraq and Afghanistan.

There is no way that I could let some drill sargeant scream in my face without hitting him, military was not for me. But had I gone, it would of been in Desert Storm.

And My lesson learned from this shit " you wan't me to go over there , kill a few people I never met because we don't agreee with there whatever oh ???? :nono:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back