Status
Not open for further replies.
For me i just come and relax smoke pot and forget about the world wile im here on the AFN... talk to good people.. sure they may leave in 3 months but its the way it works..
folks come here for soooo many reasons... the AFN reminds me that there is still some good in human's It reminds me that we can all work together all for the same goal.. thats why this site is a great site.
because of it own members,...
You're so right. I'll keep my personal feelings out. Thanks for the talk Elvis. It has helped, more than you know.

Good night & peace

Im not down on myself. I'm down for the people I love, who can't crawl back up.
i have been many funerals from loosing friends, and I have a rule now that i do go if ya die on a OD.. some of my friends play with with stupid as of today.. I tell them.. im not going to your funeral i will not morn you!!! you did it to yourself!!! I have been to way to many.. Im done...

as for people who cant craw back up! brother you have a lot of love in your heart to help them... good luck!!!!

Good morning tE, Yeaster,
Some deep words of wisdom from both of you.
Can relate to all. Been reading for two days without posting, I've been so angry, hurt, every emotion of grief all over again. Medical examiner called with the info on my daughter that just murkied up the water of my life. Fentanyl and alchohol OD. She didn't fking drink. Instead of the closure we hoped for, we get a mystery that needs to be solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back