Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah Im not saying its shit..NOT AT ALL bro. just the whole powder comment made me thinkg.uhhhhh. just since N products are usually granular in make up. even at the bottom of 50 LB bags I find some powder but certainly not all. its usually a mix i would say .roughly 30-40 % powder and the rest ar fully granular. try it man. if your worried about prying,just leave it be broseph and try it on one plant and see how it goes.

thats like Build-a-soil.com STELLAR stuff.prices are a bit rough round the edges,but the slection and QUALITY of the matwerials is second to maybe one or so places.but its up there is top notch imho. ole brother DubV turned me onto them a cpl years ago now or longer and they have treated me well.

I've used gardens alive a lot through the years. I like raintree nursery too.

There is a permaculture community here, although it's mission and membership goes through changes frequently. There is also a local branch of PRI here. Within 400 miles there are two certifying permaculture schools too. I love that stuff, and could jabber for hours about Jeff Lawton (geoff?) if you have not seen it, look up "greening the desert" on youtube.

yeah i got a few vids that I watched a time back. Arizona,Australia ,and other tougher arid climates with LIVING thriving food forests. been into it for sometime. but I cant do thet work to get the ticket I need,or want. Im going to ask them in a cpl weeks if I can pay the full price of course but attend but not ticket of course or half assed ticket maybe LOL but I just want to watch and see,and learn. that stuff is amazing.especially when utilized within Korean styled of natural farming techniques. amazzzing. :)

a few videos in my Permaculture playlist. some have been deleted but ill find them again hopefully LOL!

sweet! just what I need several hours of truly engaging material. Who needs to earn a living? :drool::woohoo1::biggrin:

yeah i got a few vids that I watched a time back. Arizona,Australia ,and other tougher arid climates with LIVING thriving food forests. been into it for sometime. but I cant do thet work to get the ticket I need,or want. Im going to ask them in a cpl weeks if I can pay the full price of course but attend but not ticket of course or half assed ticket maybe LOL but I just want to watch and see,and learn. that stuff is amazing.especially when utilized within Korean styled of natural farming techniques. amazzzing. :)

a few videos in my Permaculture playlist. some have been deleted but ill find them again hopefully LOL!

_IGP0613.JPG

they are 90% maple, with old potted soil rootballs, and invasives thrown in. Stuffed with straw. They have aged for 1 year like that, and one year in stacks.
the central portion is regular old garden soil, amended for 5 years, tilled for two. Sprouting white and red clover right now.
There is a fourth bed, made of purchased sandy clay loam over tilled natural clay/silt.

I will cover them with compost/soil mixture this year, grow cover crop on them and measure biomass and water capacity for each bed. maybe for two years, maybe for 5.

here is a good one you'll like. cold temperate climates to arid hardcore deserts eh?! lol short of the Arctic or so this can be applied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back