Status
Not open for further replies.
got a picture of the original packaging by chance? did he say where(region) or company he sourced it from?

exactly, you will want to know how much Nitrogen by weight. It would be very unusual for a hobby farmer to give you pure nitrogen. Perhaps it is blood meal?

might be, i thought you said powdered N.blood meal isnt powder. its a granular form. thats why I was curious,but certainly could be. i have never personally had a Blood mea from four different vendors as a Powder.thats all.

the new borer traps I set out less than an hour ago, almost full! it's rediculous how many. This may be a two year project to get rid of em, if I can at all.
Sounds like you have your hands full with those little bastards. I hope you can get them under control sooner than later.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

might be, i thought you said powdered N.blood meal isnt powder. its a granular form. thats why I was curious,but certainly could be. i have never personally had a Blood mea from four different vendors as a Powder.thats all.

honestly i don't remember, i always leave stuff out in the rain and turns to mush anyway.. lol. seems to work still! I've managed to keep my mycos + rhizobiums out of the rain at least.

No. He said he bought it as a licensed farm, and didn't want to get in trouble for gifting it to a "normal human". :p Silly him. I'm not normal.

It could well be granular, and I just got the bottom of the bin that's been smashed up. I have no idea the percentages or anything. I'll ask again and hopefully won't be prying too hard. Or else I'll just find a fun way to dispose of it.

oh I know bro. i do it all the time. cow,mushroom,chicken when I can aquire it since it apparently an explosive type thing here in my State LOL funny too. I am always forearm deep in funky concoctions,composts and things.the work I frigin HATE HATE HATE LMFAO! but I love love LOOOVE putting my hands in the compost/Dirt/Soil mixtures. really tells you a lot and the smells. I know getting some things wet or overly moist will change the chemical composition of some things. stuff leaches out,especially if its straight wet or soaking like ppl leaving their bin in the rain to fill up with H2O for instance .

Oh check this out bro. I found a Locel place less than 30 miles or so from me that teaches and certified people in permaculture design and planning. LOL purty neato eh?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back