Status
Not open for further replies.
I would add to science threads, I'm not really into stats, weights and measures so much though when it comes to my own grow. I use a teaspoon and a bucket and go for PPM and pH alone. I hardly ever fully change the water, and I don't believe in flushing. So grow style always has to be considered. It gets complicated fast, keep it simple I always think.

edit. I leave out whole words cause my fingers have ADD... sorry for all the edits

I would add to science threads, I'm not really into stats, weights and measures so much though when it comes to my own grow. I use a teaspoon and a bucket and go for PPM and pH alone. I hardly ever fully change the water, and I don't believe in flushing. So grow style always has to be considered. It gets complicated fast, keep it simple I always think.

edit. I leave out whole words cause my fingers have ADD... sorry for all the edits
I think the way you just stated this is eactly how it should start. State your point and then illuminate some of the things that led you to that conclusion. Trying to see how it would format but it is interesting to see what things do and how they might fit into my grow.

Ok. cleaning up after my girlfriend and her dog, my buddy and his kid is a whole day work per week. I am only making it worse with pesticide sprayin, nute mixin, and now I get to play in the dirt and plant day lillies and hydrangeas. That ought to complete the disaster

I'm still debating . I got ripped last year so I'm a lot more cautious and yes a little fearful of attracting attention .

Totally understand 110% Such a shame when guys too dense or too lazy, ruin it for guys willing to do the work.

It starts with a thread
it progresses with a second thread coallescing the data from the first and moving forward.
We all grow better plants.
I think this bunch would pitch in and help

I will.

I think your idea is a solid one absolutely, and will help out as much as I can to get it in motion, starting with an additive thread... you want to fire it up?

Totally understand 110% Such a shame when guys too dense or too lazy, ruin it for guys willing to do the work.

I think your idea is a solid one absolutely, and will help out as much as I can to get it in motion, starting with an additive thread... you want to fire it up?
Where do I put it?

Where do I put it?

not sure, but mossy gave us permission to use science and journal links in a thread if it is dedicated to a science topic. That can help, we can put out outside links in there if they are on topic.

Done

I have a few observations I will add over the a day or so. Most of what I have tried has been favorable but when the plants are flying it can be hard to credit any particular thing to the success.

Yes for sure...when they are blowing the tent up sometimes it hard to tell what is actually doing the magic for sure, especially when you are using multiple additives. I'll have a bunch of input to add to the thread for sure. One good thing to do to get it kicked off, is make a mass tag list of every solid grower you can think of, and encourage others to tag in other growers too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back