Status
Not open for further replies.
I ran Foxfarm for a couple of years and I like cha-ching quite a bit and still often use it with other nutes on the last couple of feeds. I find it increases a greasy/oily consistency in the bud. A worthwhile additive.
See, this is the thing I want to hear. yes or no and varied sources of opinions. I think that some of these items are worth the cost of a small bottle as so little is used per run. I was thinking after trying the Terpenez that I want to use it but only if I have a cultivar that will be ENHANCED by amplifying the scent. If it is a cultivar that smells like alien vomit and cat piss than I would rather skip enhancing that particular characteristic. But if it has a woodsy smokey earthy sweet cloying smell then heck yes I want that to slam me every time I unscrew the jar.

Getting this type of information coalesced in one place is something I would be interested in. This is the second level of growing. After most growers figure out the basics of growing and a fert regimen they understand the natural second step is augmentation of the program.

I'm SO glad that I don't have pests like borers here. We rely really solidly on our food trees and gardening here. Without it, I wouldn't have much to barter with for meats and such. We don't have a lot, but what we DO have, we need.

See, this is the thing I want to hear. yes or no and varied sources of opinions. I think that some of these items are worth the cost of a small bottle as so little is used per run. I was thinking after trying the Terpenez that I want to use it but only if I have a cultivar that will be ENHANCED by amplifying the scent. If it is a cultivar that smells like alien vomit and cat piss than I would rather skip enhancing that particular characteristic. But if it has a woodsy smokey earthy sweet cloying smell then heck yes I want that to slam me every time I unscrew the jar.

Getting this type of information coalesced in one place is something I would be interested in. This is the second level of growing. After most growers figure out the basics of growing and a fert regimen they understand the natural second step is augmentation of the program.

You got that right!! I agree all around. I think a consolidated list of experiences with various nutes would be very, vey beneficial, but would certainly not be an easy task compiling the information.

I'm SO glad that I don't have pests like borers here. We rely really solidly on our food trees and gardening here. Without it, I wouldn't have much to barter with for meats and such. We don't have a lot, but what we DO have, we need.

Oh a barterer? Awesome...the way society should be!! I too am thankful we don't have borers...we grow around 80% of our own meat, fruit and veggies.

Are you growing outside this summer? Any chance you might be interested in the Outdoor auto and photo grow battle under the sun?
I'm still debating . I got ripped last year so I'm a lot more cautious and yes a little fearful of attracting attention .

You got that right!! I agree all around. I think a consolidated list of experiences with various nutes would be very, vey beneficial, but would certainly not be an easy task compiling the information.
It starts with a thread
it progresses with a second thread coallescing the data from the first and moving forward.
We all grow better plants.
I think this bunch would pitch in and help

I will.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back