Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent a week in New Orleans on a tight budget so to save money for a good dinner at night, I'd walk to the farmers market every day where they had them almost as big as grapefruit and just as juicy as mango. Two would hold me over to dinner.
:pass:
That is one of the beauties of living in the south. There is always something for sale along side the road. It is slowly going away which is a shame because for a long time as a child the locals would take the best produce they had and sit out by the side of the road making a few dollars to cover what the garden and tobacco couldn't. In my community it was not at all surprising to see a beat up pickup truck with an umbrella surrounded by a couple of Mercedes Benz's as the professionals going home would pick up the best of what the locals had to offer. Local grown and Local Raised is a tenant for health that we have completely lost. You wont get one of those tomato's at a bo store. It may say vine ripe. but it had to drive for days to get to you.

And do you feel it is worth the addition to your toolkit? I am really interested in trying many of the products that are coming to market. While I suspect that some if it is snake oil, some of it will be vastly overpriced, and a good deal of it is going to be worth evaluation.
I think that all too often we get hung up on the price of that 'bottle of water' we bought and dont assess what the manufacturer has going. Many of these things require a certain volume to remain stable. Sometimes it is placed there so that you don't lunk it up trying to ad .23 grams of material to 2.74 grams of material. They make it to the all mighty 5ml (teaspoon) mark. This is not aimed so much at us because a great many of us realize what we are getting into but for beginners and those that just don't want to be bothered you can follow the labels on may nutes and have a success. Nothing breeds success like success.

I would live to see a thread on additives. We could call it the Additive thread. But where would you put it?

That part is harder to answer, I don't have enough cannabis growing experience to really say if it is better or not without cha-ching. I am only on my third plant. I did not use cha-ching for my solo cup grow. She shrunk a lot in the drying process. I suspect that would have been less true if I had used beastie blooms and cha-ching like I did on my first plant.

What !! You rent those heathens out . :nono:
My great contribution to society is the removal of my children from the general populace. I dont think they are ready for them down here.

I know every parent says it but my two girls are rather smart and rambunctious. And they have their mothers gift for seeing through their fathers BS. That will not bode well for me.

And if you were to see a portrait of the 4 of us you would not believe that she married it and they had that. I must have had alot of money back then...

That part is harder to answer, I don't have enough cannabis growing experience to really say if it is better or not without cha-ching. I am only on my third plant. I did not use cha-ching for my solo cup grow. She shrunk a lot in the drying process. I suspect that would have been less true if I had used beastie blooms and cha-ching like I did on my first plant.
Thanks for then info.

I think that if we had a central repository for some of these things we could sort through them rather quickly. I like scientific studies but I am also sensitive to the idea that if 75 out 100 growers tell me they liked what they saw and the other 25 have observations on what they did and why it failed then I want to look at that. Even if the general opinion is not backed up with hard numbers it is a point of departure for looking into it further.

My great contribution to society is the removal of my children from the general populace. I dont think they are ready for them down here.

I know every parent says it but my two girls are rather smart and rambunctious. And they have their mothers gift for seeing through their fathers BS. That will not bode well for me.

And if you were to see a portrait of the 4 of us you would not believe that she married it and they had that. I must have had alot of money back then...
Which you don't have now . The money that is . Maybe you had other " physical attributes " that she admired . :eyebrows:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back