Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gonna ask about that.. looks like lot's of topping and tyin down

I hope mine fatten up more too! I put in the cha-ching for some more of that lemon smell today. I'm at right about day 75 so who knows how far she'l go, at this point, she's so pretty want her to go to 90 days and get huge as possible.

I just wish she hadn't started in that tent because I could have full filled out my closet.
Tell me more about your eperience with Cha- Ching. I am always curious about certain additives and this is one.

I can tell you this. That Terpenez works like crazy but I have to ask myself having tried it if I need a greater challenge for my carbon filters. It sure do stink up the grow though.

any of y'all ever seen a borer trap on a peach tree overflowing with the suckers? I got both traps I put out full as hell. I ID'd them too. definitely greater peach tree borer. I gotta spray the serious shit right now, before it's too late. they cannot be killed any other time of year. I'll get a pic when I take down the traps.

Some days the good news never stops . I have a UVB feature on my Lumini grow light which I have never used . Today I learned that if turned on in the last 2 weeks of bloom that it could increase the THC level by 5% . THC is the plants protection against sunburn !! Who knew !! but it does bring up an interesting point . If it works for the plant could it work for humans ?? Anybody care to sacrifice a little skin in the name of science to find out ??
Rub a little tincture on your bod and lay out in the sun but make sure you have some Solarcaine available in case it doesn't pan out . :nono:

I was looking for the study that came to that conclusion Saturday. Never found it.. Thought I had it bookmarked. I read it last year and it changed my negative on UVB use. Such a short exposure compared to months is a big difference. Especially when it is less exposure than what they give for skin treatments.
:pass:

Tell me more about your eperience with Cha- Ching. I am always curious about certain additives and this is one.

I can tell you this. That Terpenez works like crazy but I have to ask myself having tried it if I need a greater challenge for my carbon filters. It sure do stink up the grow though.

I can try, I used it twice now. When bud swell slows down I add it in with a water top off. I expect two more weeks on this plant, so she will start to need more nitrogen for maxing out trichomes and oils. Every time there is some sort of morphology change the plant will require extra nitrogen to start making mRNA and such for the new tissues. Thats the theory. I try to keep my PPM under 1000, but this amnesia loves it as long as the pH is even.

Absolutely... The one in the back right and second from left in front look like you should still be on grow nutes but it's hard telling from a pic
Yeh thats my 2 little misfits . That's the 2 that started of runty and the other self cropped itself . I waited for them to catch up . They have just started to flower and the others are well ahead so as soon as they showed a flower everybody went to flower . Maybe I should have left them all in the veg stage ?? Lack of experience showing . :biggrin:

Oh man.. I got some Double Grape going right now... The smell coming off them is unbelievable.. and sticky.. pull a couple fans off and it like you been trimming for two hours

In your last tent pic, what is the front right plant? The one looking all foxtails? What a monster fat cola.

In your last tent pic, what is the front right plant? The one looking all foxtails? What a monster fat cola.
The two on the right in front are both six-shooter and both of them are all foxtails.. the one you mentioned is a super fat girl.. the cola is as long as my forearm fist included and bigger around than my arm..

019.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back