Status
Not open for further replies.
any of y'all ever seen a borer trap on a peach tree overflowing with the suckers? I got both traps I put out full as hell. I ID'd them too. definitely greater peach tree borer. I gotta spray the serious shit right now, before it's too late. they cannot be killed any other time of year. I'll get a pic when I take down the traps.
Peaches grow on tree's . Who knew . :bighug:

any of y'all ever seen a borer trap on a peach tree overflowing with the suckers? I got both traps I put out full as hell. I ID'd them too. definitely greater peach tree borer. I gotta spray the serious shit right now, before it's too late. they cannot be killed any other time of year. I'll get a pic when I take down the traps.
Damned right! Get em while yo ucan. Good that you caught them now as it never gets better.

When I was in college one of the things we used to do in the spring was wonder south of campus into the Peach orchards that dot the landscape all across the south. Many would set up a little shed and leave their wife, kid or even themself out there to sell peaches by the road. Used to by a basket and just sit right there on the tailgate of the truck and drink peaches (you heard me, and if you have ever known it you understand me) and talk in the warm sun. There is little on this earth that can compete with a well grown peach that is fresh from mother. I like them warm from the sun. Memories for those last moments on earth...

Damn, makes me feel like a kid again.

They come in a can

You can get a chicken in a can, to....doesn't make it right. :yoinks:

:yeah:
canned-whole-chicken.jpg

I can try, I used it twice now. When bud swell slows down I add it in with a water top off. I expect two more weeks on this plant, so she will start to need more nitrogen for maxing out trichomes and oils. Every time there is some sort of morphology change the plant will require extra nitrogen to start making mRNA and such for the new tissues. Thats the theory. I try to keep my PPM under 1000, but this amnesia loves it as long as the pH is even.

And do you feel it is worth the addition to your toolkit? I am really interested in trying many of the products that are coming to market. While I suspect that some if it is snake oil, some of it will be vastly overpriced, and a good deal of it is going to be worth evaluation.
I think that all too often we get hung up on the price of that 'bottle of water' we bought and dont assess what the manufacturer has going. Many of these things require a certain volume to remain stable. Sometimes it is placed there so that you don't lunk it up trying to ad .23 grams of material to 2.74 grams of material. They make it to the all mighty 5ml (teaspoon) mark. This is not aimed so much at us because a great many of us realize what we are getting into but for beginners and those that just don't want to be bothered you can follow the labels on may nutes and have a success. Nothing breeds success like success.

I would live to see a thread on additives. We could call it the Additive thread. But where would you put it?

Damned right! Get em while yo ucan. Good that you caught them now as it never gets better.

When I was in college one of the things we used to do in the spring was wonder south of campus into the Peach orchards that dot the landscape all across the south. Many would set up a little shed and leave their wife, kid or even themself out there to sell peaches by the road. Used to by a basket and just sit right there on the tailgate of the truck and drink peaches (you heard me, and if you have ever known it you understand me) and talk in the warm sun. There is little on this earth that can compete with a well grown peach that is fresh from mother. I like them warm from the sun. Memories for those last moments on earth...

I spent a week in New Orleans on a tight budget so to save money for a good dinner at night, I'd walk to the farmers market every day where they had them almost as big as grapefruit and just as juicy as mango. Two would hold me over to dinner.
:pass:

We still do that down on Niagara on the Lake the fruit capital of Ontario . :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back