Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hoping for devil cream from the meme war. All I know is it's sweet seeds. fast buds would grow fine here too....or big devil XL..... a guy can hope.
The last devil cream I grew was awesome.. purple gooey goodness.. tasted like sweet tarts and grape koolaid.. you know when you open a Kool aid pack and you get that sweet stickly feel in the back of your throat... Tasted just like that

Here's an updated shot of my second grow, journal in comments! Pretty pleased, but no gender showing yet. :p

April10.jpg

The last devil cream I grew was awesome.. purple gooey goodness.. tasted like sweet tarts and grape koolaid.. you know when you open a Kool aid pack and you get that sweet stickly feel in the back of your throat... Tasted just like that

thats what i thought. Grape sounds amazing, and the colors!. The smell of Amnesia is totally similar, in that it smells exactly like candy lemon wedges covered in powdered sugar, the kind with a little citric acid added, and bright ass yellow.

thats what i thought. Grape sounds amazing, and the colors!. The smell of Amnesia is totally similar, in that it smells exactly like candy lemon wedges covered in powdered sugar, the kind with a little citric acid added, and bright ass yellow.
Oh man.. I got some Double Grape going right now... The smell coming off them is unbelievable.. and sticky.. pull a couple fans off and it like you been trimming for two hours

Actually, this was without water for the last 3 days. BONE dry. They're just getting watered now. Neat how under and overwatering can show the same signs. :)
You got a link to your journal?

I've got my fingers crossed . I'd be better of letting the plant tell me were it's at instead of the breeders . :biggrin:
Absolutely... The one in the back right and second from left in front look like you should still be on grow nutes but it's hard telling from a pic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back