Status
Not open for further replies.
They look like they're just hitting flower now. They still stretching?
I moved the light up to 48 " after our last discussion . The tallest is about 18 " so the light is 30 " above . Minimal strech now . I waited until my little misfits caught up before switching them to bloom which was today . Dumb ass me never made a note when they started to bloom but they haven't been at it too long .

I moved the light up to 48 " after our last discussion . The tallest is about 18 " so the light is 30 " above . Minimal strech now . I waited until my little misfits caught up before switching them to bloom which was today . Dumb ass me never made a note when they started to bloom but they haven't been at it too long .
You should have plenty of time.. they look really healthy

These are the newest additions

Zambesa nlxl and OGBG in the back and sweet seeds Devil Cream in front around 20 days I think

028 (1).JPG

I'm exstatic about this grow after that other F.U. I had going . I might even consider myself a grower yet . :rofl:
I do... You're gonna be surprised how much they fill out..

These are the newest additions

Zambesa nlxl and OGBG in the back and sweet seeds Devil Cream in front around 20 days I think

View attachment 731548

I'm hoping for devil cream from the meme war. All I know is it's sweet seeds. fast buds would grow fine here too....or big devil XL..... a guy can hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back