Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the 30 cable ties and 20' of garden wire :headbang:

I was gonna ask about that.. looks like lot's of topping and tyin down

I hope mine fatten up more too! I put in the cha-ching for some more of that lemon smell today. I'm at right about day 75 so who knows how far she'l go, at this point, she's so pretty want her to go to 90 days and get huge as possible.

I just wish she hadn't started in that tent because I could have full filled out my closet.

I was gonna ask about that.. looks like lot's of topping and tyin down

I hope mine fatten up more too! I put in the cha-ching for some more of that lemon smell today. I'm at right about day 75 so who knows how far she'l go, at this point, she's so pretty want her to go to 90 days and get huge as possible.
Mines at 60- 65 days I'm gonna keep her going as long as I can.. just need a good pic by April 30

011 (1).JPG

Looks like more than 2 weeks to me
You know better than me . They broke ground on Feb 10 . I thought the start was slow before they finally got motivated but then I planted them right after they sprouted and they went directly into their final pot . I think the next ones will get a gentler start .

You know better than me . They broke ground on Feb 10 . I thought the start was slow before they finally got motivated but then I planted them right after they sprouted and they went directly into their final pot . I think the next ones will get a gentler start .
They look like they're just hitting flower now. They still stretching?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back