Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez I gotta go outside and roll on the ground it's 80 out there . :thumbsup: I wonder if I should drop some seeds . Not.
At this date and your lattitude you might be better off making yourself a cup of coffee and sitting out in the plot and dreaming of all that will be in the net 90 days.
As a gardener myself I know the impatience of those first cruel teasers of what is to come. And then it usually is followed with 27 feet of snow and a sidwways blizzard.

And you thought you had to go to the lone star state to hear a tall tale...

the wind is up, but I'm tryin to get some borer pics edited. I sprayed those bastards with 1/4 permethrin SFR. They will not survive this. I aint playin. They're getting neem tomorrow, and permethrin again next weekend.

Which you don't have now . The money that is . Maybe you had other " physical attributes " that she admired . :eyebrows:
Yeah, anybody this fat must be living good. That is probably more like it. That and the fact that I had 7 cars and a house. Those days are gone like a fart in the wind.

Thanks for then info.

I think that if we had a central repository for some of these things we could sort through them rather quickly. I like scientific studies but I am also sensitive to the idea that if 75 out 100 growers tell me they liked what they saw and the other 25 have observations on what they did and why it failed then I want to look at that. Even if the general opinion is not backed up with hard numbers it is a point of departure for looking into it further.

I ran Foxfarm for a couple of years and I like cha-ching quite a bit and still often use it with other nutes on the last couple of feeds. I find it increases a greasy/oily consistency in the bud. A worthwhile additive.

_IGP0608.JPG
_IGP0612.JPG

best as I can do with them spinning in the wind. two new traps out. I caught two kinds of borers. plus about 5% wasps and mosquito. I hate to kill bees, but at least it's not honeybees, and only a few per trap. I cannot allow borers to exist on my food trees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back