Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh a barterer? Awesome...the way society should be!! I too am thankful we don't have borers...we grow around 80% of our own meat, fruit and veggies.
ALWAYS.

If I could barter for my home I would. As it stands, I get meat from farmers on barter, I even got my vehicles through bartering. Still haven't managed to find a way to get my utilities to accept barter... :p

Yes for sure...when they are blowing the tent up sometimes it hard to tell what is actually doing the magic for sure, especially when you are using multiple additives. I'll have a bunch of input to add to the thread for sure. One good thing to do to get it kicked off, is make a mass tag list of every solid grower you can think of, and encourage others to tag in other growers too.
I have never mass tagged but I am about to learn.

So ... A friend of mine, who is a hobby veggie farmer, gave me a ridiculously huge container of pure nitrogen in powder form. He said "just add water, and dump it on your garden". He has no other information on it. The hippie on me doesn't want to use this on anything I'll be ingesting in any way. But the pragmatist in me sees the benefit to it. Thoughts?

a ... No, wait, do we have any good growers here? :biggrin:

Haha yeah there's a few for sure!! :D

In a new post simple tag as many as you can think of with commas separating each of the tagged members seperated with spaces. @912GreenSkell , @Puddentane ect ect

ALWAYS.

If I could barter for my home I would. As it stands, I get meat from farmers on barter, I even got my vehicles through bartering. Still haven't managed to find a way to get my utilities to accept barter... :p

Very cool!! We don't trade much since we mostly supply ourselves with food, but I would love to be able to trade more! Hahaha yeah...if only we couldn't convince the power and phone companies to barter!!

I'm not a good grower but I sure would like to follow along.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
You are a great grower. We all are. You are simply on a different point in your journey than others. We all are. Threads like this will hopefully help slingshot growers to a higher orbit. And keep some money in our wallets as well.

So ... A friend of mine, who is a hobby veggie farmer, gave me a ridiculously huge container of pure nitrogen in powder form. He said "just add water, and dump it on your garden". He has no other information on it. The hippie on me doesn't want to use this on anything I'll be ingesting in any way. But the pragmatist in me sees the benefit to it. Thoughts?
Use it as dynamite in your compost program. it will fire it up sky high.

You are a great grower. We all are. You are simply on a different point in your journey than others. We all are. Threads like this will hopefully help slingshot growers to a higher orbit. And keep some money in our wallets as well.
I think this is a great idea. I'm very weary of trying anything new that is supposed to be magical lol. I tend to stick with the basics just because I don't want to get ripped off.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back