Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do a photo grow too. I just need to get enough in jars that I can experiment some more without running out. I gotta have a talk with my partner, he's going through it way too fast. He is gonna have to do one of two things:

1. stop expecting me to fill his ridiculous habit in addition to my my normal heavy habit, and show some gratitude instead.
2. pace his-damn-self with the meds or buy it somewhere.

I will not rush my plants, I will not harvest early, I will not throw away hermies because seeds taste bad..... Cry somewhere else.
How about he grows his own . :cooldance:

How about he grows his own . :cooldance:

He tried and killed a series of plants for two years. I'm not sure what to do to be honest. I don't want to piss hm off too bad, while I don't expect this of him, I don't want to piss off someone who knows about my shit. He also handed down all my first grow gear, and paid for one of my lights. That's how this all got started. I want to help him out, but I aint taking attitude either.

2xdinafem WW XXL left over from last year. Both last year's attempts were destroyed by mold. Will grow in pots so i can at least keep out of the dew, which i suspect was the main culprit. Apart from my cack-handed gardening skills that is!
Will be ordering Dinafem Critical+2.0 shortly, heard good things about this strain.....
There are mold resistant strains you may want to consider . I don't know of any but somebody here does . :thumbsup:

2xdinafem WW XXL left over from last year. Both last year's attempts were destroyed by mold. Will grow in pots so i can at least keep out of the dew, which i suspect was the main culprit. Apart from my cack-handed gardening skills that is!
Will be ordering Dinafem Critical+2.0 shortly, heard good things about this strain.....

What sort of mold? on leaves? roots? soil area?

He tried and killed a series of plants for two years. I'm not sure what to do to be honest. I don't want to piss hm off too bad, while I don't expect this of him, I don't want to piss off someone who knows about my shit. He also handed down all my first grow gear, and paid for one of my lights. That's how this all got started. I want to help him out, but I aint taking attitude either.
Sound like you have to have a heart to heart with him sounds like he's taking advantage of the GIFTS he's given ?? :thumbsup:

Morning coffee is a sacred ritual of mine.
Spending the easter week in the countryside. Very nice place.
But there is a problem: It's only Nespresso in the house. :grrr2: Nespresso! :devil:
I cannot drink that. :redcard:
Her Ladyship is driving to the bakery. Hopefully they have some real coffee. I have my Aeropress. Just need the ground coffee.
Running out of coffee is what got me into roasting my own. Never happened since.

That Aeropress is the absolute bee's knees. I fell in love with mine when I used to backpack. Hard to describe how good an outstanding cup of hot coffee tastes on a frosty morning in the back country. I know all you Alaska guys laugh at that because you just walk out the front door every morning and have that eperience. But for us semi urban types those moments come few and precious.

Running out of coffee is what got me into roasting my own. Never happened since.

That Aeropress is the absolute bee's knees. I fell in love with mine when I used to backpack. Hard to describe how good an outstanding cup of hot coffee tastes on a frosty morning in the back country. I know all you Alaska guys laugh at that because you just walk out the front door every morning and have that eperience. But for us semi urban types those moments come few and precious.

Preach. I have the best of both worlds, I have acerage backed up to acerage, backed up to wildlife management area. I'm also 5 minute drive from downtown. I love my little home beyond words, she ain't fancy, but she takes care of me.

6 dogs and the Wife in one car? you poor poor man. what breed?
My Akita has the whole back seat of my megacab diesel.
I use the oxy torch on a SS pot for hot water.
There is really something wrong with me. I read this and thought to my self "what breed? Well I'm pretty sure she's human just like the good doctor..."

IF the Good Dr Babnik is a shrink perhaps is should schedule a visit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back