Status
Not open for further replies.
mornin. weird dreams last night. Stepside and Bear were doormen at the Live Stoners Ball and wouldn't let me in till I showed em a grow log. Step could shoot his eye ball out of its socket as a weapon and it would return on it's own like a boomerang. He was chasing away some kids with seedy weed. It gets way weirder, and those were the only two AFN buddies in it, but man that was a good time. I throw a hell of an imaginary party.

mornin. weird dreams last night. Stepside and Bear were doormen at the Live Stoners Ball and wouldn't let me in till I showed em a grow log. Step could shoot his eye ball out of its socket as a weapon and it would return on it's own like a boomerang. He was chasing away some kids with seedy weed. It gets way weirder, and those were the only two AFN buddies in it, but man that was a good time. I throw a hell of an imaginary party.
Don't fuck with Step I hear he can do that with both eyes . :rofl:

I was just looking up Zinc deficiency since Waira mentioned it, and I've never seen it. I found this awesome chart. Best one I've seen yet.

malady_chart.jpg

Just a tad . But thats okay . Welcome to the world of growing your own . How many did you drop ? What strain ??
2xdinafem WW XXL left over from last year. Both last year's attempts were destroyed by mold. Will grow in pots so i can at least keep out of the dew, which i suspect was the main culprit. Apart from my cack-handed gardening skills that is!
Will be ordering Dinafem Critical+2.0 shortly, heard good things about this strain.....

Just dropped 2 seeds to soak...
1 Photo and 1 Auto
1) GYO seedbank AK47 (for the 2 Liter photo comp as well as the Outdoor grow comp - so expecting big things from my first Photo Grow)
2) Auto Northern Lights, to start a perpetual grow (same strain I'm currently growing and as my current girl has over 3 weeks to go - so need to get the next grow on the road)
Lets hope for the best.

1 Photo and 1 Auto
1) GYO seedbank AK47 (for the 2 Liter photo comp as well as the Outdoor grow comp - so expecting big things from my first Photo Grow)
2) Auto Northern Lights, to start a perpetual grow (same strain I'm currently growing and as my current girl has over 3 weeks to go - so need to get the next grow on the road)
Lets hope for the best.

I want to do a photo grow too. I just need to get enough in jars that I can experiment some more without running out. I gotta have a talk with my partner, he's going through it way too fast. He is gonna have to do one of two things:

1. stop expecting me to fill his ridiculous habit in addition to my my normal heavy habit, and show some gratitude instead.
2. pace his-damn-self with the meds or buy it somewhere.

I will not rush my plants, I will not harvest early, I will not throw away hermies because seeds taste bad..... Cry somewhere else.

1 Photo and 1 Auto
Lets hope for the best.
:thumbsup: :karmacloud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back