Status
Not open for further replies.
6 dogs and the Wife in one car? you poor poor man. what breed?
My Akita has the whole back seat of my megacab diesel.
I use the oxy torch on a SS pot for hot water.
Small papillons that have fun with dog agility and dog dancing. Your dog probably weigh the same as the sum of my 6.

How do you guys like the idea of an afn jigsaw puzzle? Like this pic in an X amount of pieces... I could do custom (member requests) or POM puzzle... Or bud and plant of the year prizes... *hamster wheel turns over head*
Yes yes to the jigsaw puzzle!

Good morning friends! It's a beautiful sunny day here, predicted to be 22-24C this afternoon and is therefore barbecue weather. I've made my own burgers this morning because they were sold out last night when we went shopping, and later I shall do something we call sausage kebabs. You cut thick sausages into 4 or 5 chunks each and thread onto a skewer with a cherry tomato or square of green pepper in between. Works best if you have more than one variety of sausage.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Yes yes to the jigsaw puzzle!

Good morning friends! It's a beautiful sunny day here, predicted to be 22-24C this afternoon and is therefore barbecue weather. I've made my own burgers this morning because they were sold out last night when we went shopping, and later I shall do something we call sausage kebabs. You cut thick sausages into 4 or 5 chunks each and thread onto a skewer with a cherry tomato or square of green pepper in between. Works best if you have more than one variety of sausage.

Have a lovely day everyone!

Nice! Another vote for the jigsaw! Looks like I have more work to do! :d5:

That sounds great! We do that with chicken or steak... Make "Kabobs" on long skewers with peppers, onion, tomato, and sometimes mushrooms... Awesome stuff! Enjoy your Barbie!!

:pass:

Good Day A.F.N. Whats in the bowl ??
Yesterday whilst pocking about in some of my substandard stash I discovered a seed !! I haven't a clue what or where it came from but Bear I says there's only one way to find out . Germ it . It may do nada but I'll give it a go . :thumbsup:
DSCN0991.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back