Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice looking plant @Habitual has similar coloration to these small C99xDarkDevil crosses ive been test running, which should be done in a week or so.

20170406_165651-jpg.729779

But this and the rest of it consumed a decent portion of my day, gonna work on all the arduino stuff tomorrow, only thing i dont have and will order in is a temp and humidity sensor even though its not really needed, as i barely use the ones i have in my cases.

20170408_231357.jpg

Nice looking plant @Habitual has similar coloration to these small C99xDarkDevil crosses ive been test running, which should be done in a week or so.

20170406_165651-jpg.729779

But this and the rest of it consumed a decent portion of my day, gonna work on all the arduino stuff tomorrow, only thing i dont have and will order in is a temp and humidity sensor even though its not really needed, as i barely use the ones i have in my cases.

View attachment 730876

Love your grows man...always call my indoor stealth cabinet grow a microgrow, but it really isn't compared to yours!! Amazing work bud.

If i can grow them in my space you definitely can

Works, the trick is knowing how much they stretch and starting them at the right height, whether they are crammed in or not also plays a factor, but once the initial stretch is over, then you can really pack them in,

It worth it, there is a place for both but you just need to gift him some seeds ;)

Agreed

With some strains for sure...but I find some just get monstrous. Ive been running an 8 pot SoG in a 54"long X 16"deep X30" high cab in 1.5gallon pots. Perhaps limiting pot size even further would be an option, but then watering needs are to often for me.

love c99 is that a fully auto cross?

@Mr. Sparkle

Not yet these are F1's, but that's why im doing a test run of just a couple plants "4 in this case" just to see if the pairing is something i like, if it is then ill be working on making some full auto seeds with my top selections.

But have alot of other seeds i want to try too.

With some strains for sure...but I find some just get monstrous. Ive been running an 8 pot SoG in a 54"long X 16"deep X30" high cab in 1.5gallon pots. Perhaps limiting pot size even further would be an option, but then watering needs are to often for me.

That's the other trick by limiting the root space they can only get so big, and is also why i have an automated watering system, without it your watering every 2-4days if using trays, With 1.5gal and 30" of height id be having to tie those plants down like they were a giant in a well know fairytale

That's the other trick by limiting the root space they can only get so big, and is also why i have an automated watering system, without it your watering every 2-4days if using trays, With 1.5gal and 30" of height id be having to tie those plants down like they were a giant in a well know fairytale

I water 2 liters every 24 hours on the biggest plants, every 36 on the smaller ones. I am only using cheap 100X3w leds though not nice cobs.

Everyone have a great night!! I am just whipped...time for some rest! @Habitual - outdoor contest buddy?

I was thinking about it, but I dont want any connection to my grows out side of the stuff in my tent! I had a PM from someone, their first post asking to meet me here in calgary... quoting my bow river grow sites. So I am going to pass on the contest Broheim. Sorry I wasn't ignoring your tags. I might even drop this handle yet undecided.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back