Status
Not open for further replies.
Shit is getting pretty serious in the stealth cab!! A couple of feeds from flushing a DP auto euphoria. Even with a bunch of errors I barely was able to keep this plant contained in my space(4" from lights surface). 21 days root restricted in a 16oz cup as well.(to keep size down...lol)
Main stalk is over 1" diameter...not a huge plant but pretty big!!
View attachment 730824

Damn the crystal though!!
View attachment 730823
yeah dude you really stunded this one, hahaha

i find it strange that there are so many auto haters in the growing world.some auto growers can be quite harsh to.il never grow photos cause i have such a small growing space.
dont mean i dont like to look.
:pighug:

Indeed. I question that myself. I guess that's who we all got here huh? :smoking: Haven't forgotten you're cuppa Arch. Will be pm'ing you shortly!

:pass:

@trailanimal I can't wait til you get your package!!! :smoking:

yeah dude you really stunded this one, hahaha

No honestly I did...that's the crazy part...at one time the sour nutrients had this plant limping so bad I was considering scrapping it, she was drooping heavy, and a flush resulted in a nutrient deficient plant...then i hit her with bloom nutes and overfertilized! hahaha...she refused preflower until around day 40. And the root restriction to boot. Dudeski was telling me the autoeuphoris was his biggest plant at 48" and I believe it for sure. A clean run with this strain and more space with stronger lights would result in monsters...at least judging from this plant. The recovery to what it is now is exceptional. I was bummed out with the early fert problems, but its all worked out okay! Crazy that euphoria is in a 1.5gallon/6liter pot (7"X7"X9" deep)

My god is that GORGEOUS!! I am gonna use that for a badge of some kind... I just don't know which one but man is that beautiful!

Ooh I know!!

How do you guys like the idea of an afn jigsaw puzzle? Like this pic in an X amount of pieces... I could do custom (member requests) or POM puzzle... Or bud and plant of the year prizes... *hamster wheel turns over head*

My god is that GORGEOUS!! I am gonna use that for a badge of some kind... I just don't know which one but man is that beautiful!

Ooh I know!!

How do you guys like the idea of an afn jigsaw puzzle? Like this pic in an X amount of pieces... I could do custom (member requests) or POM puzzle... Or bud and plant of the year prizes... *hamster wheel turns over head*

Brilliant!! Can I request an outdoor related puzzle please! :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back