Status
Not open for further replies.
i like the country. but thats like baron lands of ice country lol. id rather be out in the warmer woods. seclusion yes. cold. no lol. i do live in city tho. sucks. i dnt really like many people. general public makes me cringe most times. hard to be around
one of the many great things about the blue bean we ryde, so many different habitats to hook up with, find your spot, one that suits YOU

RR ashton - oo catfishing huh guys? Get any big buggers where you are? We hit the cats in june...night fish of course...not many big fish though we do get the occasional walleye as a kicker fish! Do get lots of action...fish every 30 minutes, channel cats in the 2-4 pound range with few up to 20lbs.

IMG_3698.JPG

:pighug:

@Rebel , cheers to the photos!, didn't seem right not having show place for photos.

We had a bad ass section for years... Which I oversaw toward the last few yrs before potpros was made. So it made sense at the time to abolish the photo section here... To draw traffic to pot pros. So when that shut down I was more than happy when they asked me if I would head it again when it came back! Autos wouldn't exist without photos. They are just as beloved and important imo. Cannabis is cannabis man!! I love it ALL!

:pass:

RR ashton - oo catfishing huh guys? Get any big buggers where you are? We hit the cats in june...night fish of course...not many big fish though we do get the occasional walleye as a kicker fish! Do get lots of action...fish every 30 minutes, channel cats in the 2-4 pound range with few up to 20lbs.
lots f big channels. occasional giant flat head. need to get out and hit the spring bite asap

i find it strange that there are so many auto haters in the growing world.some auto growers can be quite harsh to.il never grow photos cause i have such a small growing space.
dont mean i dont like to look.
a buddy of mine lives by the photos to. im trying to turn him over lol

i find it strange that there are so many auto haters in the growing world.some auto growers can be quite harsh to.il never grow photos cause i have such a small growing space.
dont mean i dont like to look.
There are some close-minded hippies, luckily there are also open-minded adventurers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back