Status
Not open for further replies.
i find it strange that there are so many auto haters in the growing world.some auto growers can be quite harsh to.il never grow photos cause i have such a small growing space.
dont mean i dont like to look.
:pighug:

Some could argue that photos are even better suited to small space growing via stacked SoG with lots of plants stacked tight...only grow a foot tall. Even more control in height than autos

Of course as you guys know I love plants auto and photo...initially I had poor experiences with autos in my cold climate outdoors. Now that I have figured it out I have realized that autos growing in the same space can out yield monster photo plants and finish much faster(mid august harvest at the latest).

But really the ultimate is the growing of both photoperiod and autoflower plants side by side with a plan. Autos planted on the outer edges of the photoperiod garden works excellent. By the times the photos grow huge(mid july) and need the space, the autos are being harvested, and the autos will also deplete nutrients in the soil which will leave a nice clean smoke for invading photoperiod roots.
Colorado Cookies auto in foreground and Think Fast Photoperiod in back ground.
IMG_3870.JPG

@captcold Thought you might be interested in this.

Shit is getting pretty serious in the stealth cab!! A couple of feeds from flushing a DP auto euphoria. Even with a bunch of errors I barely was able to keep this plant contained in my space(4" from lights surface). 21 days root restricted in a 16oz cup as well.(to keep size down...lol)
Main stalk is over 1" diameter...not a huge plant but pretty big!!
IMG_5011.JPG

Damn the crystal though!!
IMG_5031.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back