Status
Not open for further replies.
I've found sream rot once, since then I keep a sharp eye on the dense bushes, and defoliate some to open up to air
I'm defo gonna keep a better eye on them this year. Lost a branch on a photo too. Was able to save the Jack by cutting it out, glad I caught it in time.

Planning on DP Think Big, a fella from the Netherlands said they're good genes for where I'm at (50N)

Baby photos and adolescent photos everyone!!

My autos -
View attachment 730800
Top Row (FastBuds): C4-matic, G14, Green Crack
Middle Row (Ministry & Dutch Passion): Blue Amnesia, Mazar
Bottom Row (Sweet Seeds): Cream Mandarin XL, Dark Devil, Jack 47

And three (out of seven) of my outdoor adolescent photo plants, Mandala Safaris!!
View attachment 730801 View attachment 730802 View attachment 730803
They've just been fed and the sun is shining!!!

Love and hugs,
MJS
:love:
guerilla gal grow knowhow!

Last edited:
@AussieStoner, do you have a Colman lantern? Mine has served well.
dude. i do a lot of catfishing. and between my pops and i. i think we have like 8 of them. dating back to the 50's. changed a few parts/globes out but all still work. even an old single mantle . the old colemans are just the best!
even got an old railroad coleman. has a bottom the unlatches. store a back up generator and a few parts, mantles etc. pretty awesome.

@Renaissance Redneck
this might blow you away. people look at us crazy as shti when we do it. but. pro tip. use regular gasoline in them. runs 100% fine and 10% the cost of white gas. might have to run a little cleaner thrugh them from time to time. but all work great and no problems. saved a ton on night light that way

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back