Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @Rebel I was wondering if you could throw some stinking badges my way?:biggrin:

Not sure what qualifies me for the late night badge, but I am on late nights most nights and sometimes for multiple time zones. Yeah I am an owl, so they say.

Also, during the spring equinox party I coined the term "Vibeland" so I was hoping that I had the AFN vibe?????:woody:

I would like to enter a contest or competition also. But there aren't any at the moment (that I can see) for new growers like myself. Any in the works?

Thanks Rebel you rock :headbang:

Forgot to mention... You, and any other member, can go here and let me know with a simple tag @Rebel here in Live Stoners and let me know which badges you qualify for. And if there's a link required then drop the link here with your requests!!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-badges-master-list-2017.58846/

ok the video is ready.archie rolls a rocket blindfolded.i cant show me mug cause thats wrong.you are just going to have to trust me,or not as the case may be.

:gary:
edit. @WalterW was askin when next video

Quite impressive!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

This garden is to crowded. :pass:
I need a plan.. :smokeout:
20170408_174717.jpg

Im gonna have to pull some out make a temp grow spot..
:pass:
They have nice trics! This is Dutch passions Co cookie !!
20170408_174847.jpg

Did you get sidetracked?

Sorry had to feed the critters and pull the turkey out of the oven... then made a fresh turkey sammich... then smoked some Critical +... at a Snickerdoodle... Now I'm totally ripped and ready to work. Sorry ... what can I say.. I'm a stoner!

OH! And @Waira @NugNoob got a dozen White Mugs with Black Handle and Rim so I will be replying to you both in just a few...

anyone else interested in any AFN or AW Mugs and Mouse Pads. Any custom jobs or to see what I have coming soon check out my thread!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/afn-merchandise-by-rebels-lost-tribe.58446/page-5

Of course you want to make things difficult for me! How am I supposed to flower in an auto tent at 20/4?:doh:

Ah Ha! Does a guerilla style pop bottle grow sound good? Or does it have to be indoors? Must find out, I have 2 Blueberry Kush photos I'd love to have a go with.[/QUOTE]

I will get with my mods for the Photoperiod section and get all their opinions and get back to you. That's a valid question. I don't see why not myself! But I like to get all the guys input first... I'll get back to you asap!

Wait... the what??? TELL ALL!!!

Like I need ANOTHER plant... four in pots, 2 soaking to go in Wilma... oh hell, 7 has always been a great number for me LOL!

I am getting ready to announce the official 2 Liter Pop/Soda/Cola Bottle Grow Off to bring some support and attention to our newly returned Photoperiod section. We used to have one that I ran for a while until they decided to do potpros.net and then when they shut that down they decided to bring Photos back so I put together a team at their request and we came up with the new sub sections and our goal is to put all the other Photoperiod "forums" to shame with our Vibe and Community here at AFN that's already in place. Lots of us grow photos too, myself included... Everyone knows @912GreenSkell to be the Outdoor Grower Guru and he's got a grow off going right now tag him here for details on his current grow off. We have the mad scientist @pop22 and he has a bunch of threads there you can check out and see what he's been getting into... @dankstyle J who should be showcasing some rare Mephisto Photoperiods for us this season.. with his outdoor skills and strain variety! and @Discretepete2676 rounds off our team with his skills and multi strain grows he continuously bangs out. I love my team and I'm stoked to kick this grow off tonight! I'll tag you and throw up a header banner so you all know it's LIVE!

'Got My Eye on You', the incredible John Lee Hooker teamed with the band that took their inspiration from his music, Canned Heat. In his influence, John Lee was right up there with Muddy. While he stuttered badly and could barely read, John Lee had a long and successful career.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back