Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey @912GreenSkell
I havent search all my spots yet, but older spots ive used r like this:
Southern hills in forest where trees have cutted a year or two ago. It need to be hill because i need wind to make my plants strong n the wind will block the mold too.
Mold can be problem in some summers cos we can have rainy n cold summers. Sometimes in mid summer here is +8c n rainy or over +30c n hot like in sauna. Sometimes can rain or shine even one month every day.
End of summer we have lots of humidity
The great thing is that mid summer we have ~20h sun.

:crying:
17854762_1000076810093644_2158344653069832471_o.jpg

Morning coffee is a sacred ritual of mine.
Spending the easter week in the countryside. Very nice place.
But there is a problem: It's only Nespresso in the house. :grrr2: Nespresso! :devil:
I cannot drink that. :redcard:
Her Ladyship is driving to the bakery. Hopefully they have some real coffee. I have my Aeropress. Just need the ground coffee.

Hail Aeropress ... :coffee:
A great American invention!
Our water is so hard, coffee machines only last two years. On my Aeropress I spend $10 annualy on replacement rubber plungers. Coffee is always fresh in the cup, no coffee going sour on the hot plate.

Yeah and it never breaks, I have one in my welding rig.

A great American invention!
Our water is so hard, coffee machines only last two years. On my Aeropress I spend $10 annualy on replacement rubber plungers. Coffee is always fresh in the cup, no coffee going sour on the hot plate.

Yeah and it never breaks, I have one in my welding rig.
My wife called. She has found my regular brand.

Never breaks and easy to carry around. I bring it on vacation, when we go to dog shows...I only miss having a 12 V electrical boiler so I can make coffee in the car. We have 6 dogs, so we always travel by car.

6 dogs and the Wife in one car? you poor poor man. what breed?
My Akita has the whole back seat of my megacab diesel.
I use the oxy torch on a SS pot for hot water.

My wife called. She has found my regular brand.

Never breaks and easy to carry around. I bring it on vacation, when we go to dog shows...I only miss having a 12 V electrical boiler so I can make coffee in the car. We have 6 dogs, so we always travel by car.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back