Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a few deep southerners(texas, australia) that grow through some pretty hot summers and do alright!! I know this is nothing compared to AZ heat but my plants last year went through more than 30 days straight of 28 degrees Celsius with a couple being 35 Celsius(hmm I think 110F).

Well that gives me something to think about! My buddy and I had been looking into grow seasons for the climate here. We bought 20 acres of land that has a higher elevation and slightly cooler temps (still damn hot). We plan to grow clones of some photos being brought down from cali.

The plans are in the works for a solar farm to sell back electricity and turn profits into a farm then set up to grow end of summer. hard part is getting the soil and supplies out there, it's an hour drive from the city out in the middle of nowhere

Good morning friends! Hope everyone's happy and high, as it's Saturday! There's glorious blue sky outside right now, it's supposed to be a lovely weekend here. Not Tenerife weather, but hey never mind. It's time to start earning money again and stop spending it LOL.

Posted something off to a friend, now I'm heading upstairs to do a bit of work in the tent. I'll be updating my thread later. And I have to go over Dinafem Mark's interviews again to make notes. What's everyone else up to?

G'mornin Elle. enjoy the tent work. I'm debating ways to gently prank my GF before she wakes up.... te he.. Or not, maybe she will survive the visit unscathed!

Good morning friends! Hope everyone's happy and high, as it's Saturday! There's glorious blue sky outside right now, it's supposed to be a lovely weekend here. Not Tenerife weather, but hey never mind. It's time to start earning money again and stop spending it LOL.

Posted something off to a friend, now I'm heading upstairs to do a bit of work in the tent. I'll be updating my thread later. And I have to go over Dinafem Mark's interviews again to make notes. What's everyone else up to?
mornin maam...

Gotta wake up and be myself before I start being anyone else. Bong is locked and loaded for first round. A nice big bowl of Girl Scout Cookies with a pile of Keif like a cherry on top. Should be about 30 minutes of home roasted Ethiopian Sidamo to make me human again.

Well that gives me something to think about! My buddy and I had been looking into grow seasons for the climate here. We bought 20 acres of land that has a higher elevation and slightly cooler temps (still damn hot). We plan to grow clones of some photos being brought down from cali.

The plans are in the works for a solar farm to sell back electricity and turn profits into a farm then set up to grow end of summer. hard part is getting the soil and supplies out there, it's an hour drive from the city out in the middle of nowhere

What is on the land already? what type of soil? That is a huge undertaking. You might want to look into permaculture soil building techniques.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back