Status
Not open for further replies.
make sure to predial and call her phone as she digs for it...

I am a stinker. Dennis the Menace didn't have nuttin' on me.
Hey Pudd figure out a way I can boobie trap my backyard against ripper's so I can plant outdoors this year !! :thumbsup:

Hey Pudd figure out a way I can boobie trap my backyard against ripper's so I can plant outdoors this year !! :thumbsup:
I will send my kids over to play. That would make any sane rational stoner run for the hills.

Oh wait, this is _. Sane and rational wouldn't apply in this case...

Edit, I am both lysdeic and slightly unable to disassociate like objects. This was a case. Ripper it is. Rebel. I will hate on you later.

I will send my kids over to play. That would make any sane rational stoner run for the hills.

Oh wait, this is _. Sane and rational wouldn't apply in this case...

Edit, I am both lysdeic and slightly unable to disassociate like objects. This was a case. Ripper it is. Rebel. I will hate on you later.
Ever flub a good joke? I just did. Off to the Espresso Machine. Gonna set things right and wonder on down the hall to the smoking room.

Good morning 9bear, Stoners.

How about a couple of Rottweilers, Dobermans, or a Chihuahua? Any dog that makes noise will usually work on most rippers. Hard guys might need a little more dissuasion. An MP 5 with a slide fire would work.

My Chillies that I have been neglecting as I am focusing on my Canna plant...
IMG-20170408-WA0001.jpg

Good morning 9bear, Stoners.

How about a couple of Rottweilers, Dobermans, or a Chihuahua? Any dog that makes noise will usually work on most rippers. Hard guys might need a little more dissuasion. An MP 5 with a slide fire would work.

Good Morning Feenix . A dog would work , the landlady would freak . The MP5 would work too unfortunatly the landladt hates guns It would mean somebody would have to stay awake to man the gun . Maybe I could put the landlady outside with the MP5 she's insomniac anyway and it would give her something to do .:biggrin:

Good Morning Feenix . A dog would work , the landlady would freak . The MP5 would work too unfortunatly the landladt hates guns It would mean somebody would have to stay awake to man the gun . Maybe I could put the landlady outside with the MP5 she's insomniac anyway and it would give her something to do .:biggrin:

5 minutes with the slide fire and she will want to get a job to afford more shells. Or raise your rent.

There are always motion detectors, Hooked to lights and an alarm and you are good to go.
:pass:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back