Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching for smart pots in my area, none whatsoever
Have to order online now... shipping so far is close to Double the price of the actual smart pot... Go figure...

Good morning friends! Hope everyone's happy and high, as it's Saturday! There's glorious blue sky outside right now, it's supposed to be a lovely weekend here. Not Tenerife weather, but hey never mind. It's time to start earning money again and stop spending it LOL.

Posted something off to a friend, now I'm heading upstairs to do a bit of work in the tent. I'll be updating my thread later. And I have to go over Dinafem Mark's interviews again to make notes. What's everyone else up to?

I've done that one before. It works best when you hve someone ELSE to clean it up! :crying::bighug:
Yes, it does help.

We pulled this several times and have fund it is always best in the early morning hours after you have all been out drinking. Shame on me...

Good morning friends! Hope everyone's happy and high, as it's Saturday! There's glorious blue sky outside right now, it's supposed to be a lovely weekend here. Not Tenerife weather, but hey never mind. It's time to start earning money again and stop spending it LOL.

Posted something off to a friend, now I'm heading upstairs to do a bit of work in the tent. I'll be updating my thread later. And I have to go over Dinafem Mark's interviews again to make notes. What's everyone else up to?
Good Luck on the new job . New jobs can be daunting but I'm sure you'll handle it with ease . :thumbsup:

17.jpg

shrink wrap her purse. change sheets and directions of wrap several times so she has to start over.

I think we have a winner. No one gets hurt, and I get to delay the inevitable punch in the nose till she figures out how to get her phone out of there !

G'mornin Elle. enjoy the tent work. I'm debating ways to gently prank my GF before she wakes up.... te he.. Or not, maybe she will survive the visit unscathed!
Looking for a new girl friend are we ???? :nono:

I think we have a winner. No one gets hurt, and I get to delay the inevitable punch in the nose till she figures out how to get her phone out of there !
make sure to predial and call her phone as she digs for it...

I am a stinker. Dennis the Menace didn't have nuttin' on me.

Good A.M. AFN and the rest of you hooligins . Shrink wrapping a toilet indeed . :biggrin: Feast your eyes .
DSCN0989.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back