Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little patience... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:rofl: I think I'm all done now! Caught up on notifications just a few loose ends to tie up. If I forgot anyone just holler @me and I'll fix it!

:pass:
Hi my friend

@Rebel sorry I am a badge whore in looking at the new list I would like to request the following

The night owl badge

Optic foliar wizardy badge

Afn reviewer badge

Karma badge you know instead that

That is it for now

Love ripper
@Rebel

Hey @Rebel I was wondering if you could throw some stinking badges my way?:biggrin:

Not sure what qualifies me for the late night badge, but I am on late nights most nights and sometimes for multiple time zones. Yeah I am an owl, so they say.

Also, during the spring equinox party I coined the term "Vibeland" so I was hoping that I had the AFN vibe?????:woody:

I would like to enter a contest or competition also. But there aren't any at the moment (that I can see) for new growers like myself. Any in the works?

Thanks Rebel you rock :headbang:

Hey @Rebel I was wondering if you could throw some stinking badges my way?:biggrin:

Not sure what qualifies me for the late night badge, but I am on late nights most nights and sometimes for multiple time zones. Yeah I am an owl, so they say.

Also, during the spring equinox party I coined the term "Vibeland" so I was hoping that I had the AFN vibe?????:woody:

I would like to enter a contest or competition also. But there aren't any at the moment (that I can see) for new growers like myself. Any in the works?

Thanks Rebel you rock :headbang:

Outdoor contest caters to new site dwellers and growers! But you have to be able to grow under the sun.

Outdoor contest caters to new site dwellers and growers! But you have to be able to grow under the sun.

Well there's plenty of sun here in AZ! but unfortunately that option is not available for me right now. I don't think the plants would approve of the temps during summer here:fire:

Top five paraphernalia pieces of the 70's and 80's?

My dad has this Richard Nixon Bong

image.jpg

J8cGhS

Well there's plenty of sun here in AZ! but unfortunately that option is not available for me right now. I don't think the plants would approve of the temps during summer here:fire:

There is a few deep southerners(texas, australia) that grow through some pretty hot summers and do alright!! I know this is nothing compared to AZ heat but my plants last year went through more than 30 days straight of 28 degrees Celsius with a couple being 35 Celsius(hmm I think 110F).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back