Status
Not open for further replies.
GS, we should discuss some techs. You might be able to get more for less and in a shorter time with this interesting discovery.

iWumbo, best to start with a simple tincture and build from there, IMO.

Gotta Go!

GS, we should discuss some techs. You might be able to get more for less and in a shorter time with this interesting discovery.

Gotta Go!

Yes we absolutely should...honestly I have more weed than I know what to do with, so weed use is relative, what I need is to make maximum infusion of the very hard to get everclear or moonshine.(have to get everclear either 1000miles away in my country or smuggled across borders from the us.)

Gotta Go!

Please start a thread and tag me when you do...I am very interested in different techniques for making more powerful tincture.

Good morning @Rebel !

I have harvested my first grow about a month ago (link in sig) I also did a review on one of my Dinafem plants in the showcase section. I'm also working on a journal now in the Amare section using Amare products -- Wondering if I am eligible for any badges.? :biggrin: I'm looking kind of plain, I feel like I need some more. Ahaha :rofl:

Thanks for your help @Rebel

Happy Growing!

got you covered!

hope everyone is enjoying their friday night / saturday morning

also @Rebel could you throw a Sweets seeds photo comp winner badge my way, i qualify for others but just currently want that one as they deserve to be repped in my side panel for being apart of this forum and making some good genetics, thanks

Edit: could you throw a 4000 rep kitty badge in there as well

Also forgot the Sweet Seeds link thats required for the first badge https://www.autoflower.org/threads/winners-of-the-sweet-seeds-contest-march-2017-edition.58881/

Last edited:
This thread is getting archived for that very reason. We'll be starting with a nice, clean and faster thread. :thumbsup:
Too everyone waiting on badges, please keep in mind that Rebel is doing all of this single handedly, and a million other things as well. Oh yeah, and we also have families and day jobs. :biggrin:
We just need to be a little patient sometimes. :bighug::pass::d5:

Just a little patience... Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

:rofl: I think I'm all done now! Caught up on notifications just a few loose ends to tie up. If I forgot anyone just holler @me and I'll fix it!

:pass:

hope everyone is enjoying their friday night / saturday morning

also @Rebel could you throw a Sweets seeds photo comp winner badge my way, i qualify for others but just currently want that one as they deserve to be repped in my side panel for being apart of this forum and making some good genetics, thanks

Edit: could you throw a 4000 rep kitty badge in there as well

Also forgot the Sweet Seeds link thats required for the first badge https://www.autoflower.org/threads/winners-of-the-sweet-seeds-contest-march-2017-edition.58881/

You're all set! Got you a few more too that I noticed you qualified for! You were bare! That's no good... Congrats on winning the SS Contest!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back