Status
Not open for further replies.
Never had tincture so I dunno

HOnestly make some Green Dragon Tincture. I deal with intense pain from an upper neck injury, and smoking works well as a mental distraction. But the power of the tincture in pain reduction has far surpassed smoking any strain. Not hard to make and its ridiculous how powerful it is for the weed you use to make.
No shit it has changed my life.

Easy to make, there's lots of techniques and discussion in the medical section. For me, it is a good way to amp up my dosages when I need to, and its handy for travel and the family BBQ when you can't get away to light up. (Old Aunt Janet slobbers on the joint)

What kind of doses you take?

Hey, GS, did you ever grow Barney's seeds?

What kind of doses you take?

Depends on the batch. I make it about double+ the strength of dispensary offerings. On top of vapor I use 1ml sublingual if I need a bit of help, 2 on a real bad day or if I can't vape. 1tsp in juice is a long and wild ride and good advice is to turn that vaporizer off. ;-)

I like the control that sublingual dosing gives, plus you use way less.

I have to be honest. There were a couple if times I had 3ml sublingualy, but I really needed to be out for the night.

How 'bout you?

Only grew a single barneys farm auto so far..Auto blue mammoth struggled getting into flower with an outdoor natural light regime and she went 100 days. Great stuff for tincture though!! Actually other than the halt of preflower I was quite impressed. Got 100grams out of a spot that only gets 8 hours of sun taper down to less than 6 by harvest. Hmm I have a grow and smoke report on here somewhere.

Tincture - Hahaha I am the same double strength batches. I take 1ml to take the edge off, 2ml for bad days, and 3ml for sleeping or getting blasted for 8 hours. Leave the vape turned off alright!! I use 8 grams for 2oz of everclear/moonshine boiled down to 30ml.

Sorry, folks. I just joined in but my lovely spouse is totally wiped and I am going to vacate the room so she can sleep.

TTFN and TGIF and have a sip of that scotch/beer/wine/gin/

Sorry, folks. I just joined in but my lovely spouse is totally wiped and I am going to vacate the room so she can sleep.

TTFN and TGIF and have a sip of that scotch/beer/wine/gin/

Have a great night! Good chatting with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back