Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks amazing @MissUniverse ! Toof Decay and Dark Devil journals are my favourite in this forum!
thank you, my first one i forgot to give it any nutrients whatsoever and i still got like 7 grams or something. but just the simple jobes organic 4-4-4 spikes got me over an ounce :) and that was in a 24"x24"x36" tent

Here's the six biggest off my first grow (freeze berry). I truly loved every moment with that girl. I am smoking on her right now !

_AWW0057.JPG

well believe me, it's a labor of love. I know what goes into a breeding program fairly well, and even a home based operation requires skill, dedication, and good records at a minimum. If you get into ANOVA and T-tests and such, the complexity goes way up.
Love is what we must underline here. In today's agriculture, every other plant is going monoculture. Few types of potatoes when there was like 50 types last century is a good example, same goes for cotton, tomatoes etc as well. Cannabis on the other hand goes crazy with new strains again and again. This is mainly because people who grow cannabis are doing it with love rather than doing it for money as the main concern!

[HASHTAG]#Showyoursolobush[/HASHTAG] Come out to support the solo cup grow with some comments and likes. :pass:

View attachment 703605

[HASHTAG]#Showyoursolobush[/HASHTAG]

_AWW0224.JPG