Status
Not open for further replies.
Right now I can keep the box between 26-29 degrees celcius (78-84F) and humidity around %25-35 so if i can get a little more humidity with misting and/or a humidifier, I am probably good to go!
Is that with an empty box? Once you get some vegatation in there the Rh should come up some

...autoduck ... someone needs to document this!

I will be watching your grow and report. I don't get much direct sun, but if it is inconspicuous and low odor, it might be an urban patio project for my better half this summer. Other than ointment she doesn't ingest cannabis, but she likes container gardening, and sunshine is free.

Azure? Interesting. Ducks flying into the haze...

Gotta get supper on. Goodnight!

I will be watching your grow and report. I don't get much direct sun, but if it is inconspicuous and low odor, it might be an urban patio project for my better half this summer. Other than ointment she doesn't ingest cannabis, but she likes container gardening, and sunshine is free.

Azure? Interesting. Ducks flying into the haze...

Hey...don't let naysayer tell that you cant get a decent haul from a limited amount of direct sun. Ive pulled more than 4oz from autos in 8 hours of direct sun tapering down to less than 6 by harvest. One had a 43" main stalk and one had a huge 54" main stalk.

Who is toking tonight? Got a bowl of DP's new think fast photoperiod all warmed up and ready to rip!!
IMG_4360640.jpg

IMG_44766.jpg

Can The Middle be used to hasten pre-flowering for sex selection?

I got a bunch of regular Freedom Dream CBD seeds. (Thanks Dana!) I am going to randomly scatter most of them, but I would like to grow a couple of sinsemilla in my tiny tent.
THE MIDDLE will help expidite pistolites so yes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back