Status
Not open for further replies.
Got some regular autos as freebies, I'm hopeful to get a male. My next run I'm going to try to get a male and let it just naturally cross breed with a double grape, toof decay, and a few others so I can have a bunch of my own f1's that are autos. Figure ill learn to demonize at that point. But more important is I'm waiting on my order of the auto duck to ship. Here's hoping I didn't screw up ordering with standard mail and not tracked.
Got some regular autos as freebies, I'm hopeful to get a male. My next run I'm going to try to get a male and let it just naturally cross breed with a double grape, toof decay, and a few others so I can have a bunch of my own f1's that are autos. Figure ill learn to demonize at that point. But more important is I'm waiting on my order of the auto duck to ship. Here's hoping I didn't screw up ordering with standard mail and not tracked.
cheers MissUniverse, I've had many orders, no tracking, haven't lost any yet, focus on a timely arrival!

Good Morning everyone. Sunny day here, warming up to 60's (F) today :headbang:
Did any of you hear about this study with dogs and what turns out to be their Love of Reggae ?
http://artmens.ru/watch/dogs-prefer...er-music-genres-research-suggests/3UWIxe1zhK8
Too Cool ! I love Dogs so much. The first time I heard Reggae I was 13 and in Rehab during recreation time. People were playing Frisbee, and I remember how good that all made me feel. The whole vibe was a drug in itself, and the whole experience was brand new and amazing.
That was 24 years ago, I am starting to age despite my best efforts :yoinks: :weed::peace::weed:
cheers, and no worries mon, the losses of age are compensated by the peace of knowing yourself in greater intimacy

Top o' the morning stoners and stonettes. Heres the current view. Looks like a solar kind of day. @Renaissance Redneck good to hear your getting better bro
DSCN2555.JPG

cheers MissUniverse, I've had many orders, no tracking, haven't lost any yet, focus on a timely arrival!
Thanks for the info. Makes me feel comfortable about it. I have faith in who I ordered from anyway. Never used them before but they have a great reputation.

Top o' the morning stoners and stonettes. Heres the current view. Looks like a solar kund of day. @ Renaissance Redneck good to hear your getting better bro
View attachment 703838
good morning Jraven, look'in nice your way, been snowing for 3 days here, hovering around 0 and no wind, very mellow winter wonderland stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back