Status
Not open for further replies.
:toke:
Unfortunately not. I don't have any seeds yet!
Just bought advanced nutrients micro-grow-bloom and made a small micro grow bucket with few cfls, thats all :smoking:
Never too early for a journal. :pighug:
Even before the first bean hits your mailbox, it's the best way to work out your setup. Lights, air, temps, RH, soil :woohoo: :smokeit:

Just bought advanced nutrients micro-grow-bloom and made a small micro grow bucket with few cfls, thats all :smoking:
Not even an old bagseed from something you smoked... Even a photoperiod plant can scratch your itch

get some mephisto seeds :) their artisanal line will blow your mind. too bad the grape crinkle is out of stock, but 3bears og is supposed to be good, im growing that now.

Here is what I've been doing so far @Renaissance Redneck . I built the box and been testing it with some tomato and cucumber seeds for heat&humidity calibration!
@stepside Unfortunately I don't even have some left-over seed! I usually consume less than 5grams/month and actually haven't smoked for 3 months! :nono:
@MissUniverse I'll surely try to grow toof decay in the future and I'll also take a look at other Memphisto strains!

Here is what I've been doing so far @Renaissance Redneck . I built the box and been testing it with some tomato and cucumber seeds for heat&humidity calibration!
@stepside Unfortunately I don't even have some left-over seed! I usually consume less than 5grams/month and actually haven't smoked for 3 months! :nono:
@MissUniverse I'll surely try to grow toof decay in the future and I'll also take a look at other Memphisto strains!
Good job! Good planning makes for a good harvest :smokeit:
What are your temps and humidity looking like?

I need to get a humidifier, or if you have a recommendation for a cheap mister setup that would be appreciated. I am running less than 30 most of the time. I'm sure I will have the opposite problem this summer, but I have a DE-humidifier already....

I need to get a humidifier, or if you have a recommendation for a cheap mister setup that would be appreciated. I am running less than 30 most of the time. I'm sure I will have the opposite problem this summer, but I have a DE-humidifier already....
I hear you on the humidity.. mine is stuck at 16...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back