Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, thanks a million gals and guys :toke:
Actually, I was planning to try my luck with dealer-bought seeds first, mainly because this is gonna be my first ever PLANT :smoking::smoking:
The master plan is to grow Chocolate Haze&AK47 -I smoked these in Amsterdam and simply loved the high- and for autos Toof Decay & Dark Devil -I just loved the way plants look so much and people say they give a creative high which I enjoy rather than couchlock-.

Autoduck is so new, MissUniverse, you'll be one of the pioneer growers. :d5: Count on having a good audience for your journal! :baked:
well, heres the better news. I am such a bad grower that if this thing can grow well, then anyone can get in to growing with just jobe's fertilizer and promix :pass:
someone was just talking about crossing a duck with something, called the f1 azure duck. I think it was ripper? maybe FullDuplex?
i think it's @South Syder in this thread? https://www.autoflower.org/threads/the-autoduck-project.43320/

Well, thanks a million gals and guys :toke:
Actually, I was planning to try my luck with dealer-bought seeds first, mainly because this is gonna be my first ever PLANT :smoking::smoking:
The master plan is to grow Chocolate Haze&AK47 -I smoked these in Amsterdam and simply loved the high- and for autos Toof Decay & Dark Devil -I just loved the way plants look so much and people say they give a creative high which I enjoy rather than couchlock-.

There are sooo many good plants to try. I am new too, just in my second grow. I'm trying to get some of the classics out of the way. I got Amnesia, and OG Kush going right now, next up maybe N. Lights. That's what I have already, and a couple free seeds I may toss in the veggie garden this year... I am thinking toof decay, and critical jack are my next choices for purchase.

There are sooo many good plants to try. I am new too, just in my second grow. I'm trying to get some of the classics out of the way. I got Amnesia, and OG Kush going right now, next up maybe N. Lights. That's what I have already, and a couple free seeds I may toss in the veggie garden this year... I am thinking toof decay, and critical jack are my next choices for purchase.
The cannabis variety and therefore community is truly mesmerising. And I just recently learned about this tbh. Hundreds of different strains, can't even imagine the work and pain behind it!

Btw, by saying my first plant, I meant my first plant of any kind ever. Not only cannabis :smoking:

I LOVE toof decay!!!!
here's my grow journal for it,
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/round-two-continuing-the-journey.52969
and just a preview of what i got from my horrible growing abilities:
Bud shot of toof decay
uRgm7rX.jpg

my last toof decay's main cola
CEgMN3A.jpg

The cannabis variety and therefore community is truly mesmerising. And I just recently learned about this tbh. Hundreds of different strains, can't even imagine the work and pain behind it!

well believe me, it's a labor of love. I know what goes into a breeding program fairly well, and even a home based operation requires skill, dedication, and good records at a minimum. If you get into ANOVA and T-tests and such, the complexity goes way up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back