Status
Not open for further replies.
No problem brother
I'll have a look at the banners and see what is happening.
It always good to see you and Live stoners is such good fun a great way to relax and smoke a bifter with some good people.
Those people you mentioned were great interviews, Dinfem-Mark was with us last week and did a marathon 3.5 hours, what a guy!!
Mitch from Mephisto also draws in the crowds, top bloke and great strains.
The lesser know companies are great interviews too, finding out about new products that may have escaped people notice but not any more once the Auto Warriors have interviewed them!
:pass::bighug::cheers:

That look is way to familiar.
Thanks....:pass:Puff Puff Pass- 'ere...

There was in interview with a vet in the paper about keeping medibles away from dogs. It mentioned that while small doses would not likely be dangerous, the dog might get the munchies.

My dog always has the munchies... I think she's been in my stash..........Damn that's good bubba

I'll snap a pic and post it when I get back to the house. It's not near as impressive as yours but still looks mighty tasty to me. :smoking:
@Son of Hobbes

Here ya go. The last hold out from my second grow an AK-48:

IMG_0716.JPG
IMG_0717.JPG
IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG

THE MIDDLE has extracts from a plant that grows in a cave and flowers as soon as the sun hits it within 3 hours (helps with starting flower sites within 2-3 days)--has also plant extract from a bamboo for cell devision for weight and size

Can The Middle be used to hasten pre-flowering for sex selection?

I got a bunch of regular Freedom Dream CBD seeds. (Thanks Dana!) I am going to randomly scatter most of them, but I would like to grow a couple of sinsemilla in my tiny tent.

Dinafem mark is like the bruce springstein of live stoners canna interviews.
3.5 hours straight... dudes a badass
:smoking:
You got that right such a nice bloke!
He even did an encore , he said his goodbyes and was here for another 30 minutes!
I'm currently growing some Dinafem Fruit Auto in the cannazone.
DSCN3685.JPG
DSCN3692.JPG

Side branches were LSTd, bending and pinning with big paper clips,which were straightened with a hook at the end.
Tops were HST'd crushed and bent .
Defoliating where needed to allow light to get to the buds sites and allow them to grow and develop.
I'm growing them under a 300W DIY LED Kit from Northern Grow Lights.
They are just starting to kick into flower.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back