Status
Not open for further replies.
_AWW0228.JPG

Then on this Amnesia plant, I measure 9 inch tall, 18 inch wide and ready for flowers.

so it looks like i can't find anyone who did an autoduck by dutch passion or anyone even doing one, so once my order arrives i will have to document it for everyone. Got 7 seeds because I thought 3 wasn't enough. it wasn't cheap and i could have gotten way more from mephisto if i ordered seeds from them, but i figured what the heck, someone needs to document this!

Wow, this thread is poppin off :smoking:
I recently joined the community and planning to become a micro-grower, recently bought advanced nutrients micro-grow-bloom trio and waiting for seeds.
Hello all :toke:
Welcome! you've come to probably the nicest site on the internet. everyone here helps and wants you to succeed, and everyone here sees just how awesome autos are. What seeds are you getting? I suggest you check out @mephisto (mephistogenetics.com) and put in afnmemberdiscount10 to get some money knocked off and to get a few extra freebies from them.

so it looks like i can't find anyone who did an autoduck by dutch passion or anyone even doing one, so once my order arrives i will have to document it for everyone. Got 7 seeds because I thought 3 wasn't enough. it wasn't cheap and i could have gotten way more from mephisto if i ordered seeds from them, but i figured what the heck, someone needs to document this!
Autoduck is so new, MissUniverse, you'll be one of the pioneer growers. :d5: Count on having a good audience for your journal! :baked:

someone was just talking about crossing a duck with something, called the f1 azure duck. I think it was ripper? maybe FullDuplex?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back