Status
Not open for further replies.
So whatcha guys shooting for shotguns?

Mine's a fun little classic 16 gauge semi-auto that hasn't been fired in years. Really more of a collectors item these days, though far as I know no reason it couldn't be used to hunt or target shoot with a little cleaning (and hunting down some ammo... there's not much selection in 16 gauge most places). My plan is I'd like to make a display shadow box for it someday along with another antique piece I inherited and hang 'em as display pieces.

Browning Sweet 16:
IMG_3430.JPG IMG_3432.JPG

when did it preflower? are those reg seed or fem ?
Fem seeds and I have no idea when it preflowered, I didn't keep track of that. She's around 45 days right now. She is super short, I believe I stunted her with the new cobs.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have 8 cases @ 2500 rds each 7.62x39 steel cased non corrosive primers. great guns sks < 200 yards. 10 years ago a case of 5 unissued russian sks was $500 2500 rounds was $100 all russian surplus not chinese.
Those days are long gone unfortunately. A junk SKS is $400 around here.

Fem seeds and I have no idea when it preflowered, I didn't keep track of that. She's around 45 days right now. She is super short, I believe I stunted her with the new cobs.

I think they are all short, mine started in coco never hit 8 inches. the males grew tall and the mazars hit 24inches in pop bottles same everything.

I think they are all short, mine started in coco never hit 8 inches. the males grew tall and the mazars hit 24inches in pop bottles same everything.
She's got some real wide branches, definitely wider than tall. My buddy at work likes them that way lol.

Yeah I may have a few of them lying around still..lol!

I have 8 cases @ 2500 rds each 7.62x39 steel cased non corrosive primers. great guns sks < 200 yards. 10 years ago a case of 5 unissued russian sks was $500 2500 rounds was $100 all russian surplus not chinese.

We are running low on bud, so I decided to clip just one bud from each of my 14 flowering plants...lol! I've been dying to sample my Azure Duck, was hoping for some interesting new aroma and taste. Aroma while green is like Graham crackers and shoe polish...lol! Dried a bud of the Azure duck in the microwave ( rarely ever do that ) and popped it into the vape. Ohhhhhh my! I swear, vaped it tastes like toasted marshmallows! Toasted on a campfire! Don't ask me what the smoke taste like, I'll always say, it tastes like smoke.......lol! The buzz is complex, a good balance of head and body. Now to see how long it lasts! Seems like a winner though!

We are running low on bud, so I decided to clip just one bud from each of my 14 flowering plants...lol! I've been dying to sample my Azure Duck, was hoping for some interesting new aroma and taste. Aroma while green is like Graham crackers and shoe polish...lol! Dried a bud of the Azure duck in the microwave ( rarely ever do that ) and popped it into the vape. Ohhhhhh my! I swear, vaped it tastes like toasted marshmallows! Toasted on a campfire! Don't ask me what the smoke taste like, I'll always say, it tastes like smoke.......lol! The buzz is complex, a good balance of head and body. Now to see how long it lasts! Seems like a winner though!
14 flowering plants and low on bud lol. Not for long!

10 of them are seed plants, won't be a lot left after de-seeding. I'd say a 65% reduced mass of smokeable bud matter. But Yeah, I'll be fine, and got 9 Black Dragon due in about 4-5 weeks lol!

14 flowering plants and low on bud lol. Not for long!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back